- Website: www.orbex.com
- Founded: 2011
- Company: Orbex LIMITED
- Headquarter: Office 3501, 5th floor, Maximos Plaza Tower 3, Maximos Michaelidi Street, Limassol 3106, Cyprus
- Regulation: CySEC (#124/10) • FCA • Banque de France • CNMV (Spain) • CONSOB (Italy) • FSA (Denmark, Finland) • PFSA (Poland) • AFM • FI (Sweden) • LSC (Lithuania) • CNB • CMVM (Portugal) • FMA (Austria) • FIN-FSA (Finland)
- Note: AFBFX Rebrands Company as Orbex (March 3, 2014)
FCA UK Regulated Forex brokers
On 1st April 2013 the functions of the Financial Services Authority (FSA UK) were split into two separate authorities: the 'Financial Conduct Authority' (FCA) and the 'Prudential Regulation Authority' (PRA).
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is a regulatory body for financial services industry in the United Kingdom. The FCA operates independently of the UK government and funded by the financial services firms it regulates.
The 3 main objectives of the FCA are:
- Securing an appropriate degree of protection for consumers
- Promoting efficiency and choice in the market for financial services
- Protecting and enhancing the integrity of the UK financial system
Below is a list of Forex brokers that regulated by the FCA UK and detail information for each firm. To suggest a new broker to the list please contact us.
|CONTACT NOW »||OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT »||OPEN LIVE ACCOUNT »|