DMA/STP Forex brokers
DMA - "Direct Market Access", STP - "Straight Through Processing"
DMA/STP brokers act as counterparty and transfer client's order to the liquidity providers (market execution), as DMA/STP brokers have good numbers of liquidity providers the orders will be filled at the best available prices.
- The good: no re-quote.
- The bad: The market is always moving so the filled prices may not the same as what displayed on trading platform.
How DMA/STP brokers make money?
- The broker will fill your orders at the best market available prices but the price you actually get is something higher, the broker will add small mark-up to the actual price, it's their profits.
- Unlike ECN brokers, DMA brokers do not charge commission on your order.
|CONTACT NOW »||OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT »||OPEN LIVE ACCOUNT »|
- Website: www.orbex.com
- Founded: 2011
- Company: Orbex LIMITED
- Headquarter: Office 3501, 5th floor, Maximos Plaza Tower 3, Maximos Michaelidi Street, Limassol 3106, Cyprus
- Regulation: CySEC (#124/10) • FCA • Banque de France • CNMV (Spain) • CONSOB (Italy) • FSA (Denmark, Finland) • PFSA (Poland) • AFM • FI (Sweden) • LSC (Lithuania) • CNB • CMVM (Portugal) • FMA (Austria) • FIN-FSA (Finland)
- Note: AFBFX Rebrands Company as Orbex (March 3, 2014)