MQL5 Market is a secure service created by MetaQuotes Software Corp. for its MetaTrader trading platform. This service facilitates the buying of trading robots, indicators, scripts and other trading programs. One can buy ready-made applications suiting their requirements to work on the financial markets. Traders just need to login to their MQL5 account, launch the marketplace and buy the applications of their choice. These applications can then be launched right from their terminals.
The marketplace has wide array of applications which cater to the needs of all type of customers. There are both free and paid applications available in the marketplace. Applications can be sorted by price, popularity, category and other parameters for ease of search. All applications are listed along with proper description and detailed images.
How to buy a trading robot (application) on MQL5 Market?
MetaQuotes Software Corp. has introduced the ability to buy trading robots (also called as applications) from their MQL5 Market since the launch of MetaTrader 5 version of their trading application. All MetaTrader 5 users can easily buy an application (trading robot) of their choice.
Below is the step by step guide of trading robots buying procedure:
- Register an account on MQL5.com, if not already done.
- Deposit money to your MQL5.com account.
- Install the MetaTrader 5 terminal provided to you after the sign up and launch it.
- Enter your MQL5.com account username and password.
- Once logged in, click on the “Market” tab to launch the MQL5 Trading Robots marketplace.
- Search for the trading robot (application) of your choice and it is then up to you to either buy it right away or take a free demo of it & purchase the application after satisfying yourself.
Rules of MQL5 Market:
Like every other market, MQL5 too has its own set of rules for entities involved in the marketplace. We have highlighted some of the most important rules of them all.
- Market service is available only to registered MQL5.com users.
- Only approved Users can sell products in market.
- Products can be purchased via the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal only.
- All Sellers are verified by the MQL5 team and all information submitted by the Sellers should be accurate and in English language only.
- Any user having sufficient money in his/her account is a Buyer by default. A buyer cannot resell the applications bought over MQL5 Market.
- Buyer must not decompile or try to decompile the applications bought over from marketplace; this includes both free and paid trading robots.
- Buyer must first contact the Seller if any product performance related issues arise.
- MQL5.com has the right to terminate any trading robot listing from the marketplace.