• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Zulutrade forex signals

Guys have you tried those free forex signals that are available at zulutrade website? My demo account looks good and i was wondering if this going to be like this in real money live account as well.

yeah I am! the traders are amazingly good!!! i am having 2 live and lots of demos for a year and a half now. Results are pretty good.
btw, have you chosen a broker to go live with, yet?

Well you maybe right but this is somehow not really adviceable for the newbie trader to be real because of the complication and I do hope that through gradual process that this can be derived.

no no zulutrade is the best place for newbies that want to enter forex markets and user-friendly and profitable at the same time. you actually make money out of forex without the actual technical or financial knowledge!

With minor changes, the forex signals which we result we get in a demo account will be same as the real one. Not much rigging or manipulation can be done in zulu trade, at least as per my knowledge and experience. All we need to have is the knowledge to select proper trader to copy. Also, zulu empowers a trader to change the signal provider as he likes without depending on anyone. This makes it better than PAMM or managed account.

Zulutrade offering trading signals. There traders can conduct copy trading and following expert in order to make profit. That is surely advantage. However, just copy trading won’t make traders growing in term of skills and knowledge. Than conduct copy trading, better if traders focus in practice and learning. Have own analytical skills and thus, able to make own trading decisions.

When you are using signal from any source for the first time, it is good that you first of all, try to test that signal in the demo account. This thing will help you to know if you can be able to trust that signal and make profit with. Signals are not reliable.

Zulu trade is known for their copy trading feature as it allows the traders who participate in it to copy other traders strategy. This has made it possible for even those who have little or no knowledge about Forex to become traders and still trade profitably.

that is good but I don't think that its everybody that can profit from zulutrade because in as much as I know I think tha traders who know to use Zulu are those who can follow its terms properly,i will even advice that traders takes note of Pamm ccount investment rather

traders who trade through this mena s are also doing good but the must is those who abide by their and regulations, Zulu trade is profitable but I will recommend pamm for new trader who have no much knowledge rather than Zulu trade which is some time base on luck of a trader here in this field

I'm a newbie but just an advice , slow and steady will beat everything else. Don't rush.
1.gif

yes zulutrade is the best for beginner @Peleus, I will say if you have no much knowledge about forex trading then you really want to trade then go for Zulu trade as its the best means of getting what you want through copy trading

Well this is one of the trading method which I use to embrass I always ensure that i trade with good knowledgeable professional and follow copy thier trade what they trade is what I do and I never regreated for one day

Newbies can take advantage from copy trading facility on zulutrade. However, I am sure it doesn’t free. Newbies will get a charge because has make profit by following the signal. While if traders status has been skilled and able to be profitable, they can be contributor in providing signals. Zulutrade will pay half pips for every profit signal.

Guys have you tried those free forex signals that are available at zulutrade website? My demo account looks good and i was wondering if this going to be like this in real money live account as well.

Unfortunately, I have very bad experience with this automatic trading site! I lost my capital for 3 times when I tried to use their automatic trading service! By the way, now I trade manually and I think, manual trading is much reliable.

Day by day, the technologies are adding on; like now a day’s copy trading and PAMM , these types of services are much popular; yes Zulu was popular when these types of services weren’t available in the market.

Unfortunately, I have very bad experience with this automatic trading site! I lost my capital for 3 times when I tried to use their automatic trading service! By the way, now I trade manually and I think, manual trading is much reliable.
I see, so many negative reviews on this site! I think, automatic trading is always risky & we traders need to rely on only our trading knowledge & experience.