• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Your Guide To Successful Forex Trading

To be successful we need to have our trading strategy tested and that we have sufficient trading, skills and experience. Although, success is always different to the trader's plan. Just like me, my goal for the moment is to have 100 dollars monthly profit or better.

yes, success here clearly related with skill, experience and trading strategy. this part very important and maybe the good level can be developed in long term period. traders especially beginner should patient to pass learning process and not give up no matter how much time needed to be.

Right. Because, you can't have all of these characteristics in just short time and it will undergo in many process including the demo and real trading which we all know takes month or months of testing and trials of the strategy and in making profits. While the success can be done slowly and gradually.

There are many ways that a Forex broker earns they are involve of the biggest market and surely it is earning a lot. many trader choose these major pair, the volatility is very high and its enough to every trader take satisfied profit.Forex is very complex market. traders at the market needs complete knowledge and understanding of the Forex market trends and pattern.

Constant study and research. constant practice and if you find a good plan or strategy that make you earn profit. Don't chance it right away as its can turn to your problem if your strategy will end up uncontrollable. For example me. I have hard time earning and get even multiple MC when I over expand my accounts.

very interesting post, I totaly agree with your opinion on major currency pairs theory, but let me provide some additional guide here. In forex trading, Do not allow your capital raech $0.00. If loss occurs, try to keep 10-50% of your capital, so when the time comes for you to add funds or injeck, the dollar amount that you might paid up is not too big. Imagine if you had to add substantial funds for forex trading doue to your loss. Hold yourself to open a new position if in two trades already spend 20-40% of the capital due to loss.

Last edited:
I have little knowledge about Forex market.I always prefer plane treader and try to Borden my knowledge after that start you tread.

Well, if you want to be successful then, you will try or test to implement that goal in Forex and of course, you can see that you will need also understand this Forex trading to be necessary to have encounter different things and we should be not in hurry for the success.

Indeed I would need to test out my knowledge and strategy so that I would know is going to be effective to make money for me. We need to keep on practicing until we have been able to develop our strategy to make us successful forex trader

I will suggest trading practice for new traders. They need at least 6 months to 1 year just for practice. It will make them experienced . They will know how to deal in different situations. Just reading and getting knowledge is nothing until you not use it in trading first in demo then in real .

Demo or practice is the way to have your control of your trading strategy. There's no specific time because, it's the motivation and determination that a trader will be able to fulfill their success. A trader can be successful in a year or years. The most important in Forex is the trading experience and the knowledge on the market conditions.

I say learning the fundamental and technical and then practice in a demo is like the prerequisite for forex. We must know in order to make money in forex. If we don't know we will suffer a lot as a result of it. In forex, its all about knowing the more we know the more money we make. If we don't know then we will lose out due to lack of knowledge but experiences from failing trades and just trading daily will help us make more profit.

I do my own analysis so I do believe I can handle my account in forex without any problem. I'm sure I will going to make something good out of this one. I'm really interested to know if I can handle my account in forex trading or not. I'm sure I will be making something good with this site and I do believe I can really be making some good income.

- - - Updated - - -

Practice is the only way to make some good profit. I do recommend that we invest big amount of money in here. I'm so excited to see myself earning really good amount of money. So I'm hoping that eventually I can end up having good income in forex trading. I do believe I can really handle my account in here.

It is when a trader is able to practice very well that he or she will have a guide to successful trading. When the trader trades more, he or she will have be learning the better ways by which he or she can trade. Trading in the forex market means that the trader will have to be able to be serious in learning how to trade.

The success matter in FX trading is open secret for all kinds of traders. First of all you have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge which is very supportive to predict the real faction of this market with certainly, then you to be a reliable support from a trusted trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

In this market place , in spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy without proper money management which is very supportive to continue live trading in a proper way. So, besides acquiring good trading knowledge we have to know how to manage money.

Indeed we should keep on learning so we would be able to have less loss in our trading. So we would be able to succeed in forex. But it would not just happen overnight. So we should just keep on practicing and learning

I do agree with you that we have to keep continue on learning process for making a successful trading life with certainly. but according to my trading experience I think in spite of good learning process that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading without having a reliable support from a reliable trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

My one of them best guidance is my Forex eBook from where I have gathered all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions that I always try to use for making profit with certainly during my trading , I also have acquired traders psychology which is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.