• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

your broker is regulated or not ?

We the traders who are particularly newcomers have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds. Because only regulated trading brokers make sure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies. And credible regulated trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging at all.

Regulation is not a big deal when choosing a broker , the deal is the credibility of the broker. We the traders have to choose the broker which is more credible and always ensures security of funds at any kinds of trading technologies .

Broker in my signature is regulated but it's not something I look for. I look for broker's honesty. If a broker is not honest then it will be difficult for a trader to succeed.

There are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. So, choosing a broker is very difficult task. For leading a comfortable and secure trading life with certainly there is no way to trade with a broker which is regulated by the high authorize in this market place. Because the real trading broker always guarantee their clients funds.

In this market place each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , we the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

Although, I am not concerned about the business model either it’s STP or ECN! But I have no doubt on the parameter of regulation! Trading without regulation with a broker is too much risky! Because, a non-regulated broker can make any occurrence at any time!

We the traders who are particularly newcomers have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds. Because only regulated trading brokers make sure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies. And credible regulated trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging at all.

Regulation of the broker is very important aspect. Every trader should check this before choosing a broker. Payment method and timing should also be checked. Because By doing this your money will be safe with the broker. Choose your broker wisely.

There are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. So, choosing a broker is very difficult task. For leading a comfortable and secure trading life with certainly there is no way to trade with a broker which is regulated by the high authorize in this market place. Because the real trading broker always guarantee their clients funds.

Well personally I don’t sweat for fund’s guarantee. First of all we have to make profit and then comes withdrawal. And most of us don’t have an amount where they need regulators help. They will need to withdraw the fund. So honesty of a broker comes first.

You must have strong relationship with your broker so that you can ask questions to it at any time whenever you feel any confusion. Your broker must be regulated properly as it is the primary trait of the leading brokers. Is your broker a leading broker?

Yes, most important things to check your broker regulated or not. save your money first before you have been cheated by your broker.

You will find hundreds of brokers on the Forex market an you need to select the one for you as well. I would advise you to choose a broker with good market reputation and reviews. The broker of your choice must allow you to trade with good leverage and narrow spreads.

Mate, Forex is my main course of income; this is why, there is way with the non-regulated Forex broker. Because, I see only regulated brokers are able to provide 100% capital security with the top-class trading environment.

We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that’s allows trading concept such as this. from all trading approach scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy that brings profit in a short time. but in spite of a profitable trading policy by and large trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this. as a scalper now I am comfortable with LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.

Regulation of a broker is very important aspect. Every trader should check this before choosing a broker. Payment method and timing should also be checked. Because By doing this your money will be safe with the broker.

From my first day of trading I am to a great degree committed to end up a proficient trader by learning. that is the reason I have picked ForexChief which is genuine ECN Execution trading and forever ensure best trading condition for procuring legitimate trading information by giving selective educational offices.
The ECN Execution trading stage forever guarantees security of assets at any sorts of ventures with an extensive variety of trading innovations. What's more, from here with no sorts of confinements I am ready to utilize my any trading systems including most minimal trading spreads. along these lines, I feel secure and agreeable forever when trading.

Hello? How many years you have been doing live trading actually? Are you using any particular trading system?

before using any broker trade in a micro account
which is very supportive to make sure the real performance of broker.

finally i got all my lost funds worth of 50k back from a scam broker that stocked my capital with an unregulated broker, if you need assistance with regards of your lost funds/BTC from your broker or maybe your broker manager is asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account. if you're interested in getting all your funds back kindly get in contact with me on my whatsapp +17244003604 and i will guide you on the steps i took in getting all my refunds.

You are violating the forum rule! Be careful!! It’s a decent community. Don’t try to scam here!