• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Your 1st year of trading!

Guys; please your experience on the 1st year of trading! From me: my 1st year trading experience was horrible! I lost my trading capital for couples of time!

Same from me; I thought Forex is very easy but after facing the MC for 3-4 times in demo I got the whole idea on reality of trading!

Thanks for sharing your true story! I see, there have so many traders who are facing the same scenario as like you!

I think that loss is one of common things for all beginners. I remember how much I have struggled to understand market moves and predict them correctly. I did not blow my account, but I have moved from market few times to rethink what am I doing

The first year of trading was the hardest in terms of spending a lot of time on unnecessary things. When you just start trading, you spend a lot of time on nonsense. But the first year is the most interesting experience, which in many ways forms your further way in trading. I think that the first year a coach should think only about trading and spend 10-12 hours.

Market context is the best of trading strategies. If the support/resistance level and market context are used properly, the chances of loss are less.

Market doesn’t respond same in all. Some certain time zone always market become less volatile on the other hand become more volatile. Find the most suitable time table for your trading style.

The first year of trading was very strange. I wanted to make a lot of trading profit but it was not possible due to lack of knowledge.

Regulated brokers never cheat with clients. It is better to trade with a broker whose spread is low and whose service is very reliable. If the broker is not good then it is not possible to go ahead in trading.

Regulated brokers never cheat with clients. It is better to trade with a broker whose spread is low and whose service is very reliable. If the broker is not good then it is not possible to go ahead in trading.
Right. Trading with regulated broker is the safest way to ensure fund security.

Traders need to keep eye on a number of issues including market trend, external market condition, technical position etc.The more a trader studies the more, the more he becomes innovative about the market.

Actually, 1st year of trading comes with numerous challenges because during this period traders stay blank and don’t have sufficient ideas over what they should do.

We can find the direction of trading only when we know how to analyze the market properly. Whether it is technical or fundamental, we have to go for one.

Every trader wants to be successful by the end of the day but not having right trading strategy keeps them lag behind in most of the cases.