• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

You need to learn

It's not about how many years we are trading. It's about how quick we learn from our mistakes. Even after trading for long times most traders are not discipline. They can't control their emotions. Most of the time they open trade out of greed or fear.

Yes, learning is the key for success in forex trading. To develop trading skills, there is not alternative to learning. Traders should focus on learning 1st, then earning.

I have to survive in trading by gaining proper education. If you can't get an education with discipline and plan, then making a profit will be very complicated.

I lost a lot when I was a beginner trader due to a lack of knowledge. So education is needed to make money by trading. That's why you should choose an online platform.

We joined in this trading place because of earning money hugely. But after passing sometimes we can realize how much difficult this one , so before entering in here beginner trader should know the reality . it can support them for avoiding loss.

All the traders we have a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Otherwise it will be more difficult to survive, basically in spite of a profitable trading approach scalping don’t allow by and large regulated trading platforms in their trading brokers.

Learning is the basic foundation for any work. That too for trading, learning the platform and working of the instruments is very important to avoid risk in investments.

There is no easy way of learning. Learning is not like a school exam where you can pass the exam by following short cut. Trading is a skill. You have to learn it properly. How much time it will take depends on your level of understanding and present knowledge you have.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

To become an expert in trading we need to practice a lot in demo account also we need to read the e-books about trading this will help us to improve our trading knowledge then we have to make our own trading strategy then i hope we can become successful of expert in Forex trading.

in order to me , the best way is for someone to get a demo account and then try Forex trading without the benefit of any training or even reading of the basic of Forex trading, this way , you will get confused a lot and therefore , if you get attracted to the trade, you will search the web and find out and learn about the things which are making you confused.

learning a lot is a good decision , okay everything but in spite of learning more the result of trading can be useless if there is no practice, so be careful about practice

learning is important but if you cant focus on practice session , the result of trading could be dangerous.