• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

You have to develop a trading system

You have to develop a trading system. The system includes everything. Now you may ask how to develop a system? That's the most difficult task in forex trading. It is also the reason most people fail in trading. That's why you need to study and experiment a lot. It will take time. But there is no other ways.

Yes you for sure need to develop your own way to do things in the forex market and I do hope something will be done with ease here honestly. Every person is for sure unique and it all takes time entirely and absolutely.

Everyone has to develop their own trading plan and working strategy which may not work for all because of our personalities. So far i have noticed that there are many traders which making longs while other being short at the same time considering they all are wise and clever.

I agree with the technical indicators that they can lead to failure, as tons of people are looking at the same indicator, and then some big player comes and do the opposite as the indicator indicates..
Price action analysis, support/resistence, trend lines, candles reading.. these are in my opinion a good way to start.

The less complicated trading system is the best methodology. There are heap of people who like confounded trading system. I think everything depends on individuals. Find what you are good at, use that. No matter whether it is simple or complicated strategy.

The less complicated trading system is the best methodology. There are heap of people who like confounded trading system. I think everything depends on individuals. Find what you are good at, use that. No matter whether it is simple or complicated strategy.
True. Simple is better. Trader often use complex trading strategy and get confuse.

For consistent earning in forex trading, one needs to be skilled and experience. Price always change it's pattern. If you are not skilled enough, you are gonna lose money.

Every pair has its own unique movement pattern and characteristics. Sometimes it seems they are all moving to the same direction but every pair has its own chart and price pattern. If a trader can understand that it becomes more easier for him to make money.

Every pair has its own specific characteristics. You have to find out your own trading edge. Only you know what you understand the most. Learning is a long term tadious process. Everyone has to go through it if they want to make consistent money in forex trading.

To develop a trading system you must first update the strategy. If you can update the strategy properly, you can easily make a profit.

earning depends on skill , patience and discipline, but we try to earn with no learning . real fact

earning depends on skill , patience and discipline, but we try to earn with no learning . real fact
Whatever the strategy we follow we need to discipline in using it. For example, today my strategy not giving any set up or even of set up is there but SL is big, in that case I will not open trade. Not opening a trade and waiting for it comes under self discipline. It's very important.

Any Forex strategy should develop after passing sometimes , regular practice in demo only the way to develop your trading strategies performance.