• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

You feel Broe in trading

Watching market can be good if you want to learn about movement of the market. But usually newbies open a lot of unnecessary trades when watch market a lot.

There are times when forex trading feels difficult and boredom kicks in. At that hour, a trader should take a break and get back to trading later. Stress-free trading is essential to become a profitable trader.

Boredom might kick in when you have to look at charts for hours. This could also lead to distraction and potential losses. To avoid this, take a break and develop a strategy that doesn’t drain your energy. Taking help of robots to implement strategies is a good way. And always remember: why did you start forex?

Each person's psychology is the same. It takes broe to make a profit for many and to make a loss for many. This different psychology works in humans.

To be honest, right now it’s a rocky road for me. So, these ups and downs never let me feel bored rather keep me excited as I experience all sort of emotions

I can never relate boredom with trading. It's so interesting and there is so much brain work that I hardly get the feeling of boredom.