• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Yadix– Rebate Review

Hello, I am trader Toshi from Japan, now in france. In Japan, the rebate trading is very popular and there are even some EA developed to trade and generate rebates.

I am using an EA, not really made for rebate but is low risk for trading and at the same time it can make some nice rebates every month with not too much risk (there is always some risk). Because the EA when goes into drawdown, it will stop all orders at 25% losses, but will target at least break even.

I chose the Yadix Broker rebate account because they are paying from the first lot each month 1 pip. Most other brokers will have minimum of 10,20 lots, so even if I trade 5 lots, I know I can get my $50 cash back at Yadix.

Also, to control the risk of trading, I don’t trade in the news, in the holiday when market can be strange and also never on Friday. From experience, Friday cost me most money because of strange market movements.

With this rebate at Yadix Broker, I can trade and withdraw at any time and still get the rebate at the start of next month, there is no maximum limit of rebate, there has been times when I have traded more than 100 lots in 1 month and received more than 1000 usd in rebate. Also, it doesn’t matter if I am winning or lossing in my trades, the rebate also counts. And last, I am not forced to trade 1 lot or any other size, even my smaller volume micro trades are added into the final rebate calculation.

It’s a very good service, I think the best service for simple and clear way to get some extra cash back from the broker.

Thank for reading,

Toshi