• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Would You Trade in Binary if You Have Free Bonus

The brokers offering trading in options are undoubtedly increasing and it makes me want to even consider it as a means of trading which could earn one some few dollars.

On a second thought however, I think the risk is something that might not easily go well with me because in the slightest definition, trading in options is risky.

I also think the one reason I would try it is when I have it all working out for me without investment.

I wish to know from you guys if you would consider options when there is nothing to lose in terms of investment, not minding the risks.

I will surely going to trade in binary. This is the best way to make me earn good amount of money in forex trading. I do know that its hard. But theirs really nothing come easy in life also. So if we want to earn then its best that we try binary also. But I am sure I will going to spend lot of time learning first how to earn.

I've read a lot about binary options. Many traders complain about it. I've never tried, but if I had a chance, I would, just to test it and have my own opinion.

Yes i would, I only try binary thrice but does not get much profit with two losses one last profit. But again that is only bonus, overall i think that binary still profitable only if your broker is fine and regulated, i see many unregulated or less strict regulator become another cheap place for binary traders.

I trade both forex and binary options also. I began with forex later I began binary options. In currency market, binary option is besides unimaginably famous. A vast number people consider it to be a betting. Be that as it may, in the meantime it looks like forex. For binary options I for the most part trade 10 minute option collections in any case it has different options varieties. However, for both forex and binary, learning is vital. Without learning both are unsafe.

To be honest, I am not interested in binary options trading! Because, it looks like gambling! On the other hand, Forex trading business is much secure to use! Here we traders get enough spaces to make real money. So, I prefer only Forex.

I think, if you don’t have enough knowledge on Options trading then, it would be meaningless! Without proper trading knowledge, it’s always risky! I have never seen any successful Forex trader without knowledge! So, knowledge is the key point here.

I am also don`t like with binary option, although sometime get offer bonus from my email inbox, but I am not yet interested using bonus from binary option, I think bonus that given is not at all free, but still there are certain requirement if we can making profit, some broker has impossible rules regarding bonus with minimum requirement amount lot size that must passed

Same experience as like you! I have also got so many bonus offers but till now no interest! I seem, option trading is gambling; it’s not proper way of trading.

I personally don' like bonuses. There are many bonuses around for binary options but I never bothered to try them out. Because I don't like binary options at the first place.

I personally don' like bonuses. There are many bonuses around for binary options but I never bothered to try them out. Because I don't like binary options at the first place.

Actually, real traders always avoid options trading & the main customers of options trading are the gamblers.

Actually, real traders always avoid options trading & the main customers of options trading are the gamblers.

Right. If you see the payout structure and when options are available, then you know that all they intend to do is make you lose. A clear conflict of interest can be seen there between options traders and broker.

Right. If you see the payout structure and when options are available, then you know that all they intend to do is make you lose. A clear conflict of interest can be seen there between options traders and broker.

Thank you very much. I am glad for your reply! Have a good day.

Yes. A binary options bonus can provide you with extra money to trade with, sometimes for free with no deposit, but more often as an added percentage of whatever amount you deposit to your account (A 'deposit match' bonus). Binary options brokers are always keen to attract new traders.

Yes. A binary options bonus can provide you with extra money to trade with, sometimes for free with no deposit, but more often as an added percentage of whatever amount you deposit to your account (A 'deposit match' bonus). Binary options brokers are always keen to attract new traders.

Really? Do you have good experience on options trading? It’s very rare; I mean positive feedback on Options.

Though a wide variety of trading tools, crypto currencies, binary options, real currencies, commodities, valuable metals, are available in front of the foreign currency exchange traders; many traders are not willing to trade other form of investment except real currencies. To some extent, I agree that binary options are more risky than the real currencies. As well as’ without any argument, I won’t trade binary options for some bonus offers.

Though a wide variety of trading tools, crypto currencies, binary options, real currencies, commodities, valuable metals, are available in front of the foreign currency exchange traders; many traders are not willing to trade other form of investment except real currencies. To some extent, I agree that binary options are more risky than the real currencies. As well as’ without any argument, I won’t trade binary options for some bonus offers.

You are very much focused; I liked your confidence & I really hope you are doing really great job here! Keep hunting mate! Have a great weekend.

I would definitely consider any trading that might generate some profitability.However, I don’t think that there is free meal on any financial market. You either know what are you doing and what is your goal on it, either you are gambling. In order to “try the market” you can always use demo account

I would definitely consider any trading that might generate some profitability.However, I don’t think that there is free meal on any financial market. You either know what are you doing and what is your goal on it, either you are gambling. In order to “try the market” you can always use demo account

Perfect observations! Really; demo is the best place to learn; and we shouldn’t seeking bonus at all. Bonus is not everything here.

Not only free bonus! If you offer me 1000$ to trade options trading; till now my answer will be no! Know why? Because I don’t want to waste my time!

I would certainly not trade any binary options even if I have a good bonus. I dont have nothing against this market, but simply I dont understand quite well how this trading should be conducted properly. Since I am making success on Forex, I dont have need to explore another market