• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Would you rather trade or use your money for partying

It depends upon your mentallity and your determination in becoming something in life. Parties are fun and joy but they are short lived. You have to sacrifice your time to become successful in life. Success does not come to your doorstep. You have to step up and kick down the door for it.

Yes, success is not easy! It’s a very long term journey; I know few traders who have almost 5 years trading experience but till now they are struggling; that’s the reality.

It depends on person to person. Some people trade to earn pocket money. So obviously they will use the profit to complete there needs. And some people trade to earn bread and butter. So they think of increase the capital as well as to complete there needs.
Exactly, everything depends on yourself.

trading can be useless if there is no regular level of practice , so we the traders first of all have to make sure the practice level.

Depends on my mood! If I have had enough good trades for the day, I would go partying. I would also go partying if my trades aren’t working to relax. In all the other scenarios you can think of, I would prefer to trade.

There are millions of traders who trade in Forex to bear their family cost. At least, those who have taken the responsibility of their family should be mentally stable because Forex wants stability from traders. They should gather knowledge because Forex is such a profession where making a career is really easy.

I am not familiar with this term! A broker provides traders with all facilities including a smooth trading platform with no technical issues, high security of funding, narrow trading spread in maximum of the pairs, reliable leverage and flexible margin level. You have to look for the updated technology in a broker because outdated technology creates technical issues while trading.

It depends on your mentality! Right effort should be invested to trade in Forex. Traders mostly fail because their approach of trading is wrong. Traders should keep updating themselves on a regular basis and they should find their lacking one by one and work for them to recover.

I prefer to trade instead of partying. If you can trade with patience, hopefully your party will be bigger and more luxurious. It’s better to invest money in trading than wasting it in parties, but that’s my opinion. Not every trader will agree with me, which is fine.

Forex is so versatile! There are many traders who prefer hedging the most but I always forbade them because I unappreciated this strategy. Hedging with forex is a strategy used to protect one's position in a currency pair from an adverse move. Hedging creates confusion in traders.

In Forex, scamming has become a buzz word among traders. Once traders engage with a scam broker, he gets entrapped by it. A scam broker is never supportive to traders so it should be avoided. So, this issue apprises us of selecting the right trading broker.

There are a lot of brokers that offer traders a nice environment of trading and traders should trade with such a broker with whom risk-management is easy. Traders should choose the right trading style that suits them actually. The platform provided by brokers should be smooth and technical errors free.

Demo trading can help a trader in every possible ways to develop their ability. However, it’s not fair to leave demo trading after earning some knolwedge. But I recommend don’t leave demo account even if you are an expert. Demo trading will help you retain your experience for a longer time.

Initially, you better off staying away from paid courses because paid courses are advanced in maximum of the cases and you can’t capture it.