• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Would you rather trade or use your money for partying

Would you rather trade or use your money for partying? You could use your money to party, shop, and do whatever that is fun right. You don't have to trade with it. However, if I have money to party or shop, I rather not party or shop but trade with it since trading is fun plus I can make some profit so I rather dedicate my fund to trading. How about you?

If I take that mentality to Forex, I guess I am only trying to gamble. I often do that when I have to throw some funds to the floor of the betting house. I mean, only yesterday, I was supposed to hang out with some group of friends who I am obliged to host but because two out of the four didn't show up for obvious reasons, I had to invest the money somewhere else, gamble it you might say and it has to be with a sports bet, I picked for games at random and risked them, bravo I won.

Those are the kind of things I do with such monies but with Forex, I feel more committed, hence, invest a more serious fund even though it is a forfeit(able) money.

I think a lot of people I know party a lot with all of their funds and then ended up being broke over it but they could have use that money wisely and like buy Walmart stocks or something like that. I think young people need to think about investment more and then stop throwing their money out the window.

Not everyone realize the need to invest and well of course, not all do invest. Some are just of the opinion that investments are for some kind of rich folks and wouldn't be considered if small funds are involved. I guess this is one of the things I like about Forex. You can easily invest with little funds and still keep cool.

Life is not all about trading. Is it not? We should allocate time for refreshment and relaxation as well. I would not spend my seed capital to party. However, after investing a reasonable amount in trading, I will certainly not be willing to add more. I would spend the surplus amount from then on to free up my mind. This would only have a positive effect on my trading performance. After re-investing a considerable portion of my profit (thereby growing my account), I would allocate a portion for worldly pleasures, which includes family vacation and partying. This, I firmly believe, would create a positive atmosphere around me apart from keeping my morale high.

I think if we take and calculate of partying money, we will all be wealthy. I know my firends party like at least five k a month so I guess if they give me that amount I can double or triple it for them but then they complaint of being broke right afterward. I think young people need to think twice about how to invest for their future and how to make more money instead of emptying out their bank account.

ther is a strong possibility to get back your money while trading. but partying does not ha that option. so trading and and partying can not be compared such.

I think money spending is all about priority. You may sometimes make money and some of the time you may not make that much money. So you have to be very careful about the trading and make sure you earn the money or else either way you spend the money and don't earn much money from them.

I think money spending is all about priority. You may sometimes make money and some of the time you may not make that much money. So you have to be very careful about the trading and make sure you earn the money or else either way you spend the money and don't earn much money from them.
I think everyone should budget. Its part of being financially successful. We all need to budget since budgeting can help us save money but we can allocate that to something more important in our lives rather than always party eveyrthing away and then go broke at it. I think its wise to know where to allocate your extra money and doing forex is not so bad.

It depends on person to person. Some people trade to earn pocket money. So obviously they will use the profit to complete there needs. And some people trade to earn bread and butter. So they think of increase the capital as well as to complete there needs.

I think everyone should budget. Its part of being financially successful. We all need to budget since budgeting can help us save money but we can allocate that to something more important in our lives rather than always party eveyrthing away and then go broke at it. I think its wise to know where to allocate your extra money and doing forex is not so bad.
Sure, one of the good ways to capital management is seen in budget or say, allocation of your income to other needs. Personally, I do make have some money for miscellaneous expenses and when it comes to investing in some high risk businesses like betting, HYIP and Forex, I call on it such that even though I lose, I wouldn't feel the heat as much as I would have if it were funds I would have used to foot my bills.

I don't have much money for partying, but i think for make more money in forex, i still have money for it right now i have about $300 in my FXDD account, $200 in Alpari UK, and i have plan to add $200 in Dukascopy more, because i think that using money in forex is better because i can make more profit that i can even use later for partying, for shopping and other thing i like.

I think that drawing a line between Forex and that which we invest like the source of the money we put into it is just a function of the perspective we view Forex from, how we see it and most probably, our degree of skills. Forex when understood well is worth putting our real investment funds and not just some unimportant miscellaneous funds.

in have good plan which will be good answer for your question i back up daily some money for any emergency thing or to buy something to me and i am working here to make good bonus for trading then the profits from my trading will support my family in living beside my salary from my basic job

The money for trading is different and the money for party is different.Trading is a business that I will not use the money for it for leisure. When partying, I will know I am having fun and not trading at that time.

Would you rather trade or use your money for partying? You could use your money to party, shop, and do whatever that is fun right. You don't have to trade with it. However, if I have money to party or shop, I rather not party or shop but trade with it since trading is fun plus I can make some profit so I rather dedicate my fund to trading. How about you?

To be honest, I started my trading with an ordinary trading capital! So, my 1st job was to make a healthy trading capital 1st! Yes, in my 1st year of live trading I didn’t spend here any single $. But now I am! Right now my trading equity is above the 10K.

No, I am not! I actually, started my live trading after using my demo for a long time; so I didn’t need to invest more after the 1st deposit! Yes, I also lose in my trading but no MC in there.

I think, mostly new traders are not conscious on their trades quality! As a result, more than 90% traders are losing money here, regularly! Traders need to filter out their new trades by technical and fundamental analysis.

There is no thinking about it. Partying can be done later. Trading is the top most priority. When a trader makes profit then there won’t be any shortages in partying he or she wants to do.

It depends upon your mentallity and your determination in becoming something in life. Parties are fun and joy but they are short lived. You have to sacrifice your time to become successful in life. Success does not come to your doorstep. You have to step up and kick down the door for it.