• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Would you like trade Commodities?

Well, as we know gold as popular commodities aside from others creates some spikes during this month, and also other commodities such as Oil or Silver.

So what do you think about this one, would you trade commodities when you have enough capital to do it? and tell me the reason why we should? and feel free to discuss about it.

Gold is one of the closest commodities to currency. However, the major hindrance on this is the fact that it requires higher capital more than trading in currency. I would be one of those that would trade in Gold if I have the capital and would hold my position for a very long time. This is because gold tend to soar over a period of time than to trade it in a short time.

If you have adequate knowledge and money then you can trade with crude and gold. I have not traded with crude but i am trading with gold for years. Trading with gold and crude for long term is very profitable.

If I have extra funds and time yes I guess I'm going to invest and trade commodities. But its not on daily basis. I just going to wait for some price drop and wait for a little time before I'm going to open a position.

If you have adequate knowledge and money then you can trade with crude and gold. I have not traded with crude but i am trading with gold for years. Trading with gold and crude for long term is very profitable.
For crude i agree with, the trend showing that crude price tend to rise with small resistance to fall. But for long term it is still profitable especially if you go for LONG, while Gold i think it has some problems too, the price is keep falling and it is uncertain if that will rise once more.

Yes, why not. Quite a time back I deposited 1500 USD and made out more than double profit by making small lot trades of Gold in just a month.

Sometimes when I have free capital, I do things like that :)

Yes, why not. Quite a time back I deposited 1500 USD and made out more than double profit by making small lot trades of Gold in just a month.

Sometimes when I have free capital, I do things like that :)
I also agree why not?, this is one of the best way to make some money, also commodity price which sometimes good enough to be traded are good more than we could imagine. Plus precious commodity such as Food could bring prosper to the others.

I trade gold right now. I have only one position in gold that I hold. I am thinking that its like doing some buy and sell of gold online. So I really don't mind buying gold and holding gold position. I do hope that in the long run I can become a rich trader because of this.

To trade gold successfully, you need to choose the right strategy. For beginners, the so-called "game on news" works. In simple workds, gold contracts - namely by means of futures contracts this metal is traded - it is better to buy in a period of recession and do not panic if the price continues to drop. Gold has a high volatility and requires a calm and thoughtful consideration. After a relatively long falling of prices, the probability of returning to their former positions, and even exceeded them, is very high

Well I don't like gold or silver. I am not trading but Oil is good and I have my eyes on it. But the movements it make are crazy. And low leverage on it is a problem.

Most outstanding commodities is gold.Gold is a mind blowing breeze. It has given a medium to riches accreditation for a wide time stream, and it is starting at now elegantly tradeable through gold ETFs. Gold ETFs interface with the assessor to buy gold and net the upsides of the epic metal, while past the weights identified with getting and lodge physical gold. I do trade Gold every so often with SNP Investments. I can also use my autotrading software with the broker.

No I am not! Basically, I use Forex trading pairs only! My personal trading strategy shows good result on only FX pairs so I my trading instruments are limited! I can’t use any trading pair without any plan.

I am just some currency trading course, occasionally try trading gold, and maybe later will try CFD trading , commodities as well, because there are many potential benefits can we get

Well I don't like gold or silver. I am not trading but Oil is good and I have my eyes on it. But the movements it make are crazy. And low leverage on it is a problem.

I think, trading on commodities is always challenging than currency trading! Yes, small trading capital is another issue! By the way, now I am an active player of the Commodities, it’s difficult but I am enjoying my commodities trading.

I think, trading on commodities is always challenging than currency trading! Yes, small trading capital is another issue! By the way, now I am an active player of the Commodities, it’s difficult but I am enjoying my commodities trading.

Well as long as you can profit from any trading instrument, it is good. Difficulty will always be there. After all you are trading on one of the most complex markets in the world where very bright minds are also participating.

Well as long as you can profit from any trading instrument, it is good. Difficulty will always be there. After all you are trading on one of the most complex markets in the world where very bright minds are also participating.

Basically; there is no trader who is making money here with 100% accuracy! Because, 100% doesn’t exist here!