• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Would you introduce Forex to your family

But I still do not see anything wrong in trying to explain to my friend or family member how the business environment works. I mean, it isn't a bad idea that you let him know what he will likely face by so doing because the major reason some fail is as a result of half baked information.

I will and I would if I can. I really like to invest my time and effort in forex trading. What I really need right now is trading capital. The more trading capital I have the more likely I can end up making good profit as well and this is what I'm really hoping to achieve right now. So lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our account in forex trading.

Maybe if I grow another family, I will. The type of family I have currently will skin me if I talk about forex in their presence. My mum is just allergic to forex and she reacts very negatively with it. Maybe if I start making some huge money, then I can be bold enough to say that.

Well, it depends on the trader, personally, Forex is not as bad as it is painted as dark as it is being talked about. I guess why some have some bad impression of it is from the experience or stories of experience they have heard about it. There are still those who are making money from it and the last time I checked, were all humans.

Well, it depends on the trader, personally, Forex is not as bad as it is painted as dark as it is being talked about. I guess why some have some bad impression of it is from the experience or stories of experience they have heard about it. There are still those who are making money from it and the last time I checked, were all humans.
I see no dark side to forex. You can see all that is happening in forex and you have every right to trade or not to trade so no one is forcing you to lose and you walk in knowing all risks in advance right. So, forex is for the responsible adults. Now, I have not have a bad impressions on forex and bad stories are from gamblers probably. They would probably not know what to do with forex anyways but don't let gamblers scares you away from money making opp.

If the trader is from the type of family that will welcome someone talking about forex in their presence, then it will be a good thing to do so. But if your family does not like you to talk about forex, you cannot be able to do that.

Yes, I would like to! But I am not interested to my friends! Because, I seem it’s a risky profession so I don’t want to introduce this trading profession to my Friends.

Learn currency trading to the family must first succeed, let alone to a friend, and we should be willing to spend time guiding them so not going the wrong way and correct in his studies

If the trader is from the type of family that will welcome someone talking about forex in their presence, then it will be a good thing to do so. But if your family does not like you to talk about forex, you cannot be able to do that.

I think, during the struggling period; many traders face this problem! Their family doesn’t support them in the initial stage of learning! But no doubt, if they are able to make regular money; then everyone will appreciate it! I have also same experience like this.

Learn currency trading to the family must first succeed, let alone to a friend, and we should be willing to spend time guiding them so not going the wrong way and correct in his studies

I don’t think it’s available option to all. What about you? did you already introduce your family?

It depends upon how your family. There are families that react too badly upon you. I think that you should always take your family into confidence. It will be better if you tell your family first before they hear it from someone outside. Just build some strength and tell them.

My family knows about forex. And they don't understand much about financial investments. Sometimes they see warning ads from central banks and tells me about those.

All right, I totally agree with your point. In fact, when I was a student, one of my cousins told me regarding forex market and I started to trade with demo trading account under his assistance. And when I finally grew full attention about forex, I decided to start trading with micro trading account to understand how efficient I was to handle all trading activities at that point of time.

Introducing Forex to your family members is a good idea but it's never a guarantee that they will pick in the industry like you do. First, you must ensure the person you are introducing has an interest in the trade and is smart enough to handle the predictions and calculations with utmost precision.

Introducing Forex to your family members is a good idea but it's never a guarantee that they will pick in the industry like you do. First, you must ensure the person you are introducing has an interest in the trade and is smart enough to handle the predictions and calculations with utmost precision.

On the other hand, we need to make sure our own trading skill before introducing since; it’s a challenging job; so there is no guarantee of success.