• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

work with any method but think first

Traders habitually can work with any trading method. But when a trader is planning his whole trading movements he must be sure that whether he is able to utilize all the methods. Otherwise mere use of any trading method can’t facilitate any trader complete support. In fact every trader must be cautions in case of selecting his preferred trading methods which will actually facilitate him achievement of his trading objectives here.

Traders habitually can work with any trading method. But when a trader is planning his whole trading movements he must be sure that whether he is able to utilize all the methods. Otherwise mere use of any trading method can’t facilitate any trader complete support. In fact every trader must be cautions in case of selecting his preferred trading methods which will actually facilitate him achievement of his trading objectives here.

Making a profitable trading strategy is a long journey; if you fail in your 1st attempt then practice more; that’s the main motto!!

I think that there are several trading methods on forex market. There are short term traders and there are long term traders and also traders on fundamentals. These are all different methods. Each trader should choose one method which suits him the best and try to perfect it.

I think that there are several trading methods on forex market. There are short term traders and there are long term traders and also traders on fundamentals. These are all different methods. Each trader should choose one method which suits him the best and try to perfect it.

Interestingly; I am working with price action; this trading strategy works on short-term as well as long-term.

Chart reading is very much popular trading method and useful one! Besides; news trading is very much crucial; personally I don’t like the idea only based on the technical analysis!

success on paam service is completely depends on brokers performance, but right now most of the brokers are found to be scams, so choosing a broker for Paam account is real difficult task from all.

success on paam service is completely depends on brokers performance, but right now most of the brokers are found to be scams, so choosing a broker for Paam account is real difficult task from all.

Frankly; I don’t believe in this type of automatic service at all; because I read lots of fake stories! So; manual trading is the best option!

if you hyes nice suggestion , without practicing demo account any learning approach can be useless. ave most powerful analyzing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

For sure you are correct and that so called trading methods are really popping up day by day in our life and somebody should do something with that anyway if they want to continue to use that much of it. The simplier all that case - the better.

I think that new traders shoud research and try majority of existing trading methods. In this way they will be able to figure out which method is good for them, and also where they can make the most money

In my live account I don’t add any new rule randomly; I need to filter out all of the points 1st in demo; if I get consistent result only then I add in.

exactly, learning good knowledge from at any good books cannot bring good result when trading if you don't have much practice in trading . learning with regular practice , its a real combination in this Stock market.

No doubt about it, Forex trading is not just a good investment idea, but also shrewd profession for many, People live by trading in forex market. Before you enter any market as a trader, you need to have some idea of how you will make decisions to execute your trades.

I think that it is good approach, Lee Mark. I am also doing the same. Demo accounts are very practical and can be used with many purposes. I am still using mine for checking my new trading ideas and indicators

No matter which method you use, you need to plan trading first. It is never possible to make a profit without a plan. Every trading needs its plan. Where to set stop loss Money management How to maintain the trade How to manage all these things If you do not know how to make a profit.

Making money from this market is not an easy task. I agree with you. You can choose any strategy or any method. But before making any decision, you should think twice.

Many traders trade in the market without any knowledge. It is very dangerous. It is the main reason to lose their money. If you want to build up your trading career you have to learn forex properly.

Method is not an issue. Utilizing the methods effectively is a challenge. Many trader keep switching from one to another. As a result they don't learn any method fully.