• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Will you quit trading if you have health challenges

I will surely take a break if trading starts taking a toll on my health. But quitting forex trading forever would be a big decision. I will try my best to get better and come back to trading. But in the end nothing is more important than our health and wellbeing.

Traders nurture a tendency of sitting idle and want to rely on robotic trading. Personally I am allergic to this type of trading because EAs are basically made with certain indicators.

Health is surely the most important thing to consider. If our mind and body is not working properly, you can’t function in the desired way. And this makes it difficult to even do the basic chores of daily life. And I think trading requires a healthy mind and body. So, health should be the first priority.

Health is surely the most important thing to consider. If our mind and body is not working properly, you can’t function in the desired way. And this makes it difficult to even do the basic chores of daily life. And I think trading requires a healthy mind and body. So, health should be the first priority.
Forex trading will start giving us more profits after some time.

Sitting in front of a screen does not do anything other than earn huge profits. What’s the use of enjoying those profits with poor health! Idle sitting because of relying on robots to trade is another big problem.

If it will affect mental health, then I guess it is best to take breaks when necessary. Or if you are extremely passionate but your health doesn’t permit you to take on that amount of stress, you oddly always ask a family member or a close friend to help you out. There is always a way out of a situation, you just need to look in the right direction.

The answer will vary to each and every individual depending on the proximity of trouble caused by degrading health. If someone has a very serious health issue - it is completely their choice to trade forex or not. I would not like to impose my opinion here, considering health is of utmost importance.

Yes, absolutely. If trading is affecting your health, personal life, or family life, you have the option of quitting. Money is important, but it is not as important as your health, family, or personal life.

As we know, health is wealth. If you are facing serious health issues then you should probably take a break and come back when you recover.