• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Will you quit Forex trading?

When traders lose again and again, they try to quit the market, albeit they know it’s a money making business. Lack of proper guidance leads a person not to take away profit from the market. So, traders should learn first and then innovate new approaches and strategies as well.

Well, I didn’t choose this money earning option with my emotion and greed! Before my live trading, I practiced my demo for a long time; as a result now I’m enjoying my live trading: I am happy with my live trading returns!

Well, I didn’t choose this money earning option with my emotion and greed! Before my live trading, I practiced my demo for a long time; as a result now I’m enjoying my live trading: I am happy with my live trading returns!
If we are able to manage the Emotions in doing our trading the income we are getting can be increased.

Forex is a risky business but for so, traders should not quit it. So, traders should focus maximizing their skill so they can benefit from trading. Risk isn’t a big factor if a trader knows well how to manage it. They should invest more time in trading so that they can derive much profit.

Until now, I have not found any good reason to quit forex trading. I agree it definitely seems tough at times when the market turns against us but it is how it has always been.
So yeah, I will continue trading till I have some good reasons why to quit.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i don't like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

You should enter the forex market with a long term plan. Be prepared to lose and learn in the initial phase. Quitting should be your last option in any situation. It takes time and effort to become a profitable trader. Patience and perseverance will help you to become a successful forex trader sooner or later.

No. At least I don’t see myself quitting forex trading anywhere in the near future. Maybe once I have reached my retirement age, I shall take a break from forex as well.

No. At least I don’t see myself quitting forex trading anywhere in the near future. Maybe once I have reached my retirement age, I shall take a break from forex as well.
We can continue to do trading in the Forex markets as this is done thru the online mode.

I don’t think so because Forex is a potential earning source. You can even can hundreds of dollars within the shortest possible time in forex. I definitely work for my skill development.

I will never quit forex trading because I know that it’s a potential source of earning and if I run my effort, I will be able to conquer the market.

For me; successful trading means making consistent result in a long run! The return percentage doesn’t mean much; but again consistency is the key.