• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why trading is not good during off market hours

I guess as experienced traders, we all know that the market is not good during off business hours like after market closed off, weekends, or holidays. Sometimes, spiking in news releases are noise for long term traders as well or its too volatile and it can wipe out your account as well. So, these times should be avoid due to slow market movement and low demand and less transactions. However, you can get in on Sunday prior to market open on Monday to get the lowest price for the day.

That is right so we must not trade during those time even though I know of people who would trade at any single point in time and that is not recommended. One should have to wait and then only trade at the best demanding hours and high volume so you will get higher profit.

If you trade in off market hours, you will not enjoy the trade one bit because the movement of the market is usually slow There will be no volatility and there will be very less number of buyers and sellers. Market participants will be very less.

When market off, mean brokers off too. No chance to open position and generate profit. Traders can’t trade obviously and better they take day off too. Though there are strategy to take advantage from holiday movement, doesn’t mean that the strategy implemented in holiday trading. No, market closed and traders implement Sunday gap strategy before market closed at Friday.

You will lack of liquidity also it means that you will get higher spreads, the price also find it is hard to move during that time which make the market is not volatile yet cannot give you much profit. Just find the time to trade when the market can move in predicatable manner than like this.

Trading those times is not good because at those times most market activity stays off and market does not move much or not at all.

BTW, it is better not to trade outside of business hours. It is a simple logic. Events occur, the price is under pressure, but decisions can not be made, cause pressure is a risk. I personally turn off the FreshForex terminal on Friday and turn it on only on Monday.

At the point when market off, it implies brokers off as well. Zero chance to vacant position and produce benefit. Traders can't trade clearly and better they take day away from work as well. In spite of the fact that there are system to exploit from occasion development, doesn't imply that the procedure actualized in occasion trading. There might be problem if the market gives huge gap of Monday opening. But every trader should have his/her own risk management policy. That's what all about trading. I trade forex at Markets Cube. I like their SiRiX social trading platform though they also have MT4 as well.

Well, when institutional Forex traders are not available there then I am also trying to avoid those sessions! Because many indecision patterns occur in there! That’s why I don’t open my trade on 1st 3 hours of Monday and last session of Friday.

I can't agree with you. If you trade on holidays, you can make quite a bit of money when the bank opens. But it'll be more of a 50-50 chance.

I have seen so many trader they avoid trading on friday as last session time market, because often when friday movement making them being confused due movement sometime unpredictable, like as when nfp news often price suddenly move up and down only at second minutes

I think so! I also try to avoid this kind of trading session! Because, I see I have low success ratio during this kind of off market hours!

What a foreign currency exchange trader may feel good may not be better for others. Some experienced traders even feel comfortable to trade in off market hours or even in the most highly volatile market situations as every forex trader is following different challenges in terms of his trading demands and requirements. Every trader will require proper trading plan that will allow him effective trade execution services at any moment.

What a foreign currency exchange trader may feel good may not be better for others. Some experienced traders even feel comfortable to trade in off market hours or even in the most highly volatile market situations as every forex trader is following different challenges in terms of his trading demands and requirements. Every trader will require proper trading plan that will allow him effective trade execution services at any moment.

It’s all about trading skill; when you have a good trading skill then everything is possible; you’ll have the ability to identify the good entry points of market!

For me market opens early in the morning in western part of Earth hemisphere and ends up late in the night in Eastern hemisphere. This allows you to trade 24 hours per day. If there is holiday in West, market is still open in East. So, you always have an opportunity to trade in Forex market