• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why traders do not receive new better things?

Sometimes due to lack of proper education traders do not receive new better things. Rather currency exchange traders take decisions rely on superseded and immaterial information, which can’t help in any way in their trading. Again anchoring level restraints traders to stick with their new moves. The reality is: if you are anchoring on your old acquaintance and strategy, it will only lead you to a loss when the market demands something new from you.

Basically; a number of traders joined here with a short-term success mentality! That’s why, they are not focusing on learning process at all!

Because sometimes traders can made huge mistakes which don't enable them to have such things. Beginner traders may be unlikely to have a trading plan in place before they commence trading. Even if they have a plan, they may be more prone to abandon it than seasoned traders if things are not going their way.

Because sometimes traders can made huge mistakes which don't enable them to have such things. Beginner traders may be unlikely to have a trading plan in place before they commence trading. Even if they have a plan, they may be more prone to abandon it than seasoned traders if things are not going their way.

But I have different experience. I see, new traders use too many trading systems even, they don’t have any particular plan unless money making! But this scenario is not for all as you know.

I think that whichever strategy you pursue, the market will always tell you on a hard way when you need to adjust. Maybe you will lose once but make further many profitable deals.

I agree with you that lack of proper forex education will make someone bankrupt in forex world. Lucky Me the broker that i use provide these type of education..

When has the market ever demanded something new. It is still same old Forex market where we all speculate on currency prices. Only new traders get something new each day. I have seen it all.

Got your point & I agree with you! Really, the principle is always same! In addition, a good skill trader can understand the nature of market so smoothly.

I agree with you that lack of proper forex education will make someone bankrupt in forex world. Lucky Me the broker that i use provide these type of education..
I am not sure; what kind of education your broker providing to you!! Because as I see; brokers provide primary level trading knowledge; which isn’t enough for smooth trading..

We have to understand, there is nothing like end point of learning; like any trader is making around 10% monthly return right now! There is no guarantee that he’ll be able to make the same ratio after a couple of years!

It is the psychological aspects that makes the difference between demo and real account. In real account, your own money is invested. That's why you are emotionally involved. According to human psychology, people tend to take impulsive decision when they are emotionally attached to anything.

Forex trading offers high leverage by which a trader can manage bigger trade with littler capital. In the event that you are a position trader it is more astute to use low leverage like 50:1 or 100:1. Indeed leverage ends up being more hazardous when we use big lot in relation to the capital.