• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why some brokers don't allow scalping?

Sometimes the other side of the scalper can not hedge against the scalping strategy due to very short time. So it is one of the reasons they don't allow sclaping.

Advantages of scalping: 1. For that you need the lowest deposit.2. Usually, scalping is able to provide a fairly high percent of income both for a day and a month. 3. Scalping - the fastest money in the market. Disadvantages of scalping: 1. Continuous physical and psychological burden for a trader.2. High requirements to quality of the Internt connection and the broker servers.

I don't scalp but I think I should contact my broker to clarify about this, but I think it's possible to scalp. How's about arbitrage strategies?

I have seen according to my trading experience that in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker. so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which is regulated and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Unfortunately, it’s true; even there have so many brokers so are limited for retail Forex traders! By the way, if you are a scalper please don’t be scared! Because, till now you’ll get so many scalping friendly Forex brokers! Maybe it’s their business model; who are not allowing scalping trading; whatever I like to use a friendly trading platform!

That’s really unfortunate! But, till now so many good brokers are open here! Even, they accept small trading investment! So, I am sure there are so many spaces for the scalpers! Yes, scalping is the most popular trading system in Forex industry.

Strategy will be profitable if the maximum is already owned , for me it is always to try to learn as possible in a demo account to hone knowledge and trading skill to become better and better able to understand forex working properly also profitable.

When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check. Accordion to my trading experience, first of all, I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposits and withdrawal system how it works. Only regulated trading broker guarantee their client’s funds with certainly.

I am not sure, about their policy! But, it’s a bad news for the retail Forex traders! Whatever, scalping is the most popular trading system here that is used by retail to pro traders!

Brokers who have passed the legality will tend to allow traders doing scalping, security capital of traders being the main thing, because the broker is basically just a brokerage service providers trade currency without having to intervene in the Affairs of the strategy of the affected traders

Maybe they are interested on only long term traders, because maximum professional Forex traders are involve with long term trading! But, I am comfortable with scalping trading! I seem, scalping is the best trading style for me.

Scalper makes a profit in a short amount of time. Many brokers do not allow this strategy. So, choose scalping friendly broker

Stop loss is a killer if you do not use it properly. You should risk reward ratio of your strategy. In ranging market it seems price comes back again. But if the market trend for long and if you against the trend you will eventually get the margin call.

Its more on traffic. If you notice if the volume of trade happen theirs always a slow down and sometimes you can see server busy or connection error when you trade. Its because the volume of activity is too much for a server to handle. And that's why they don't allow scalping or trade that is less than two minutes.
Yes, you are right. I agree. Scalping is very difficult if there is a server jam.