• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why should I trade using a demo account?

Yeah...! And it is advisable to do atleast 6 to 8 months of Demo Trading, but only if you are taking it seriously, else you might end up losing it all.

Why would you not consider trading on a demo!! Something like 95% of people lose money trying to trade Forex don't be one of them. Use demo until you are making good pips and ONLY THEN start with a real account

After passing a long time I still depend on my demo account, I always use all my trading strategies in my demo account to see the performance how it works. But we the traders in particularly the newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.

By and large traders think, demo trading only for the traders who are particularly newcomers. Besides newcomers demo trading can be effective the senior trader to see the performance at any trading strategies. In my trading career after passing a long time I still dependable on my demo trading, I use all my trading approaches in my demo account first of all to see the performance how it works.

Demo account trading been done mainly to enrich our knowledge and increase the experience with time ,here we can develop the proper skill and increase the positive opportunities .

Demo account trading been done mainly to enrich our knowledge and increase the experience with time ,here we can develop the proper skill and increase the positive opportunities .

That is if someone takes it this way. But unfortunately many does not take demo accounts seriously. If they had then they could have saved lots of money.

Most of newbies never take demo account as serious and that is the reason why they face issue while real account trading. Demo is for learning purpose but taking it seriously is also important.

We should start trading in Forex business using a demo account which provided by every broker in this trading business. Demo account is very much useful for a fresher. Demo account is an exact image of real account. To understand the market deeply we can’t deny the of demo account. The main reason is using demo account is to learn and gain every point of Forex market. Because if you are want to be a long runner in trade business you must have known how to play. I think demo account is a great advantage to become knowledgeable about this market and become a pro trader. You can have an experience, you can use strategies without worry about anything. Indeed it is a big opportunity which is free of cost to secure your future in Forex market.

Every broker is providing demo account so it is easy for newbie to see market without any real investment in market. But always keep in mind that demo is for learning, you just need to be serious with it.

Demo accounts are always used for the practice purpose and like that we can gain the skill and the experience so that the real trading account can be handled with care

Naturally, all of novice traders start their trading career from zero level, so they need to learn first before investing their real money! That’s the importance of demo trading! Forex is a knowledge based business, and surely you’ll crash all of your real money if you start your trading by live account directly! So, play with virtual money before investing your own capital!

The demo trading is more appropriate for all kinds of traders in particularly the traders who are newcomers. in my trading career, I always use all my trading strategies and high leverage in my demo account to see the performance how it works. This approach always helps me to avoid loss in live account. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Demo accounts are always helpful to learn the market and its movement in a demo version of money. But the risk and money management can not be learned over demo as I have seen that many newbies trades with so many dummy money which they can not afford.

Demo accounts always suggest by every trader but truth is taking demo as a serious work is also important for a newbie. Then only he can learn the work in a better way.

A demo account is a must use for traders, it's useful both for beginners as well as figuring out what forex is and for preparing your first strategy, also it's good for testing new trading strategies while in the process of trading on a real deposit.

Yes, new traders should start their trading career through demo; because it’s a free opportunity to learn Forex! By the way, traders also can use demo for improving their strategy’s quality!

Practice online trading with a demo trading account. Test your trading strategies without risking your money before you place a real trade. Of course, it will make us get more knowledge about forex and make us be more ready for trading

Practice online trading with a demo trading account. Test your trading strategies without risking your money before you place a real trade. Of course, it will make us get more knowledge about forex and make us be more ready for trading

That’s the beauty of Forex; for this demo feature new traders can learn the Forex business without any money; I think, traders should use the brokers for learning purpose who offering unlimited demo trading service.

There are enough free information over the internet. You just need to spend a few months to learn everything. But the more important part is the experience. You have to learn how to use your knowledge to trade.