• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why should I trade using a demo account?

Because that way you will really learn how to trade on Forex and behave yourself in it. Don't you see how people really trade here and there anyway but lack some of the experience needed for all that matters here. Start practicing for few months and you will see.

It is ideal to trade with a demo account when you are developing a strategy or testing some new technique if you are an experienced trader.

I learned a lot of new ideas when I was doing demo trading. From there my trading experience has more than doubled. Forex Trading I must take the help of demo trading to make the experience complete.

Purpose of demo is to practice. But not just random practice. With specific strategy and plans, one should practice on demo. Otherwise demo trading doesn't give any benefits.

Demo trading helps newbie to understand trading mechanism. It also helps to test your strategy to find out its effectiveness. You can not use your strategy directly to your live account without knowing it's flaws.

When I use a platform for learning, it is better if it is a demo. Because here I practice with fake money. This will develop my strategy and increase my experience.