• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

why people wants to join forex?

Forex is a big and good profitable business all over the world . Many people doing this job . They earn a lot of money by doing this job . People wants to join this Forex for earning a lot of money as experience in a short time .

Forex become very popular now days because if you have good experience then you can earn very good money their and can improve your lifestyle.

The mostly people want to join the forex business because it is easy to perform and give the money quickly to the trader. If the trader has good knowledge skill then the trader has no risk and fear from this business and they can earn huge amount from this business.

The forex trading become very popular now a days because this business give the money quickly to the trader. If the trader has good experience and knowledge then this business is very useful and good source of income for him. The trader can also change his life style through this business.

no argue forex one of the attractive business ever, with so many way to earn attracting more and more peoples to join in this industry.. i am one of them want eagerly be successful in this forex world, i believe many of us want to be successfull here... may best wishes and luck for all of us

People wants to join forex trading because prior to the payment proofs which they have been able to see online it shows that forex trading is more simple and quite an easy place to make money, but to me they are mistaken because forex trading is one of the hardest money making source.

Forex is for those who wants to give his most of the time to his family and beside it he can earn bread and butter for his family. And there are some people at forex trading who wants to add some more extra money to his savings at his free time.

People think that forex makes them some good earning based on the trading regularly. that maybe true to some extent but not all the time. I am sure you know that people who are going to be earning money from the forex based on the odd decisions are going to be finding it hard.

People think that forex makes them some good earning based on the trading regularly. that maybe true to some extent but not all the time. I am sure you know that people who are going to be earning money from the forex based on the odd decisions are going to be finding it hard.

If anybody has good knowledge about forex trading, then I don't think that it is difficult to earn a quite good amount everyday. If you search, you will get many traders who trades as full time basis.

Because it is a game of risk and a bit gambling involved in it and one who gets good luck earns more and people try forex because they want to touch the sky in less time.

Those who enters the world of forex trading with such thoughts, they will definitely touch the ground badly in less time rather than touching the sky. Before good luck, you need good knowledge about forex trading to earn.

People join forex to earn profit. Its easy online business that anyone from around the globe can do. The great thing about it is that you can earn in a few minutes so its easy to make money. Now, its also very risky so traders should beware of this and be cautious against risks. People will always want to make money as long as there is a way to make them. Some do this full time. Its a source of additional income. Its possible to make steady profit daily.

There are varied reasons for people to join forex trading. Even though making money is the primary objective of all the traders, there are certain additional advantages that lure people towards forex trading. They are work timing flexibility, minimum capital requirement and growth prospects. No other profession offers all these advantages together, unlike forex market.

Forex is the largest currency trading market place in the world. Forex is becoming popular day by day as there is a great opportunity to make a huge amount of profit. Anyone can do this business from any part of world easily and he can do this business by sitting at home. That's why people are coming to join in Forex business.

Because it is a game of risk and a bit gambling involved in it and one who gets good luck earns more and people try forex because they want to touch the sky in less time.
It is not all about something like that, from what I saw that many people want to come because of the ease in dealing forex and earn money as well as the promotion of various brokers.

It is not all about something like that, from what I saw that many people want to come because of the ease in dealing forex and earn money as well as the promotion of various brokers.
Well you may be right: earning a lot of money is so easy. Many individuals come to join Forex due to this reason but the fact is that most of individuals are bankrupt; however, these ones keep depositing money and trading, some of them don't have money but it seems they don't care about that.

1. the easiness of forex. Right now we live in Online world, everything did by online thingy, included forex thanks to the internet even someone below 18 years old can start learn about forex and getting attracted with it. and you don't have to leave your home just for work.

2. the profitability, i think this is what makes many people switch from their offline jobs to forex, because forex offers something like this which their offline jobs does not offer.

I think the reason people want to join the forex trading is because they see some money from it. They don't see the hard work and the effort that are being put into that. I am not sure there are people who want to use the forex for their income 100%. If they do something like that then they may have issues if it didn't work out.