• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

why people wants to join forex?

Forex gives us great opportunity to earn but it depends on us how we grab this opportunity and make benefit of it as it is not that much easy to earn
Yes, it is true. There is lot of opportunity to earn at forex trading but it depends on us that how we utilize the chances. Because forex trading needs lots of dedication to learn and practice the trading skills.

Its because they believe they can earn good amount of money in here. I do believe we can really become a successful trader once we try to trade and make some good profit in here. I do know we can handle our account and become a big time trader.

I think cause they want a career but also cause they lack a career. So there are many reasons why someone wants a career in forex. One is to make money and another is to have a career. It feels good to have something to lean on of course. I think a career is a fantastic way to feel good about yourself. We all want those opp in life so when its here why not take advantage of it.

Even at that, building a career in Forex isn't that easy. It is a place where you firstly have to go and try to see if you can fit in well into it. A lot of people would want to or hope in making Forex a safe haven for themselves only to end up seeing the opposite when they eventually come into it.

Making money with forex is the main reason to join forex. People feel it easy to do work at home . They are free to invest at their will . In short we can say forex facilitate people in many ways that is why they are interested to join forex.

Some still see Forex as a place where they can place some of their investment funds in. They want to have some of their funds channel to a particular part of the securities which is not stock, they can just choose to invest it in Forex either as PAMM, trade themselves or other forms of partnership other copy trading.

i think every person a man or a woman who joined to forex has his main causes and my causes is i make forex as my best way to make my dream a real on this earth and also i am planning to reach to my target after 2 years from now by forex

Making money is the very first reason to join forex. In forex every one can enter easily this market is open for all type of people , Forex is becoming very popular due to the instant earning , we can do this work at hone on internet with some personal effort if having no special education .

I even see more and more people joining Forex either trading themselves or copying. The feature of the copy trading system has made some develop interest in Forex overnight. Instead of thinking of ways to analyze the market, they depend on an already hosted strategy.

For sure of all us are in forex trading to earn money. This is the main reason why I'm in forex trading in the first place. I do believe I can handle my trading account in here. I do know we can master enough trading strategy to make it good in here.

People will be joining forex because they want to earn money. Forex is a good business to go into if the trader is having the knowledge. You can depend on it for your income when you know how to trade and that is why people all over the world are seeking to take part in forex.

Unemployment could also be a major factor that would drive so many to Forex. I tend to see a lot of traders coming mainly from the third world countries which are mainly those who feel this unemployment so hard.

Unemployment could also be a major factor that would drive so many to Forex. I tend to see a lot of traders coming mainly from the third world countries which are mainly those who feel this unemployment so hard.

It’s true; I have also similar statement. But, trading is not so easy! Yes, it’s open to all; but no one can make money here, unless having a good trading skill.

I think people choose forex market in order to live up their dreams on the base of their own decisions. It is independent busniess where you are your own boss. You are not bound of someone else's permissions. You have a good reward for your hard work. So, that is why people come up on this market.

I think people choose forex market in order to live up their dreams on the base of their own decisions. It is independent busniess where you are your own boss. You are not bound of someone else's permissions. You have a good reward for your hard work. So, that is why people come up on this market.

Yes mate, I have also seen; a number of new traders try to make millions of $ within very short period of time; of course, it’s quite impossible to make this kind of unrealistic profit! Only knowledgeable traders can make money here, since they follow the rules of money management so honestly.

If I can gain accurate knowledge in Forex trading, it will be much easier to make a profit. It is possible to make a lot of money from trading.

There is a lot of profit to be made in Forex trading if you can work with proper knowledge and patience. You have to work with the plan by developing skills.

Forex is a good source to earn profit rapidly , its true but need some most inevitable part of trading ? do you know all of them ?