• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why low spreads is important

Spreads has a vital part to play in the productivity of your trades. Spreads are of an extremely significance outcome to the hawker as he is taking part in a few trades. For the most part more tightly spreads mean more noteworthy liquidity for a couple and this empowers considerably more trading movement for the match as it portrays the blue chip monetary forms. This liquidity improves smooth platform execution which keeps the event of slippages.

It’s very natural; we wouldn’t like to pay our money to others! This is why, small trading spreads always matters!

In forex there are two types of spread, fixed spread, and variable spread, usually fixed spread offered by dealing desk broker or bucket shop broker, and variable spread offered by no dealing desk broker, it's spread from liquidity provider

Personally I would like to use fixed trading spreads; it helps me to calculate the exact math!

It produces more pips! But, if you are trading with an ordinary trading skill, there is no value! Your trading knowledge is the key and then the additional trading features!

low spread is important especially for scalper. Scalper deal with small pips. So spread take huge affect in profit or loss. Scalper should always choose a broker which provide low spread in their trading currency.

Low spreads is very important if you do scalping. In scalping profit target is usually 5 pips to 20 Pips. That's why you need low spreads. But if you are a position trader spreads doesn't affect you that much.

Low spreads help a trader to make more money from this market. High spreads decrease your profit margin. So, the low spread is very important to make money from this market.

In general, now almost all companies offer low spreads, it became available.
But I would be especially happy if the same thing happened to fixed spreads, because almost everywhere they start from 2-3 points, which is a bit expensive for scalping or any other dynamic approach.

Spread is an important component in Forex trading. If the spread is very high, it is very difficult to make a profit in trading. Spreads are very important for those who do scalping. The spread should be low to get a good profit.

Low spreads is important especially for scalping. For scalping profit target usually not big. If spreads is huge proper execution and exit of a trade would be difficult.

I always like zero spreads account. I give commission but prefer zero spreads. Though zero spreads account has commission, it seems profitbale to me than standard account.

Spreads determine your overall profits including margin. Larger the spread, lower the liquidity and lower the spread, larger the liquidity for trading.

A low spread is considered to be important because it means that there is low volatility and high liquidity in the market. And when that happens, you can earn great profits.