• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why Loss ?

Yeah, there are lots of losses, included in it, but the money involved in it too, which would make it quite a lot alluring too.

Of course many factors that caused the loss, even though we've done analysis with good knowledge of trading, still loss can happen because we don't know the time will come with a 100% accurate

Loss is an indication of low trading skill! Here, all of Forex traders are trying make consistent money! Forex trading is a challenging profession, it’s not easy way of money making! Losing money here very common, so don’t go for live trading if you are not sure about your trading skill.

Loss is a part of all the business and you need to have loss in Forex as it will gain you experience and show you your mistakes.

When you loss practically it is quite difficult to keep motivation , this situation so many traders in particularly the beginners do over trading and try to take revenge from this market place. As a result due to emotions they become loser. So for avoiding loss we the traders always have to avoid emotions.

Loss is the stepping stone towards success, you need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you need to embrace the losses, though profits earns you money, but the loss gets you the experience.

Only due to lack of proper trading knowledge is not foremost reason for losing in this volatile trading place. because in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that is not possible to lead a healthy trading life with certainly , if you don’t have proper trading discipline , money as well management and much more.

Losses are the part of the Forex Trading and you should never make a mistake of avoiding it, instead you need to learn from it, if you wanna become a successful trader.

Absolutely, you cannot avoid in the Forex Trading, but in here you need to have good amount of knowledge and experience and skills to increase the profit.

Forex is a knowledge based profession; so there is no alternative way without learning and updating the trading skill! By the way, I am not expecting here 100% accuracy from my trading system since I know the reality of Forex very keenly.

Forex is a knowledge based profession; so there is no alternative way without learning and updating the trading skill! By the way, I am not expecting here 100% accuracy from my trading system since I know the reality of Forex very keenly.

Yes, the reality is very difficult; when I was a new trader I considered the trading profession so easy. But right now I know how much difficult it is. I lost my 1st 3 account in the 1st month of my trading. Really horrible experience.

As far as I think people loss on this market due to the lack of appropriate knowledge about the market as the market requires high quality analysis. Secondly, people lose on this platform due to greed and earning quickly which is near to impossible. So, always enter the market with the professional approach. Thanks!

yes, I agree with you in this regard and I think a person who lose money, here, on the Forex market is a person who lack skills, descipline, and strategy. It is not an easy place to earn a lot but a place to earn good profits if you have a sound technique. What do you think traders?

yes, I agree with you in this regard and I think a person who lose money, here, on the Forex market is a person who lack skills, descipline, and strategy. It is not an easy place to earn a lot but a place to earn good profits if you have a sound technique. What do you think traders?

Of course, it’s not easy way of money making! In addition, traders face lots of problems in their early stage; I mean common trading mistakes! By the way, new traders should focus on only learning & learning rather than earning.

Money management is sooooooooo important. Without that you will blow your account even with a good strategy.

Absolutely you are right, even I have similar experience as like your opinion! Whatever, now I don’t try to make over trading in my live account since I know the value of money management so keenly.

Successful trading is the combination of everything. You need good technical skills along with necessary fundamental update. You need good MM and trading psychology. And to maintain all these you need discipline.

Stop loss is a killer if you do not use it properly. You should risk reward ratio of your strategy. In ranging market it seems price comes back again. But if the market trend for long and if you against the trend you will eventually get the margin call.

A part of loss trading. This part must be accepted by every trader. In case of loss, if you apply to overtrade on the market, the result may be the opposite. That is why positive thinking should be done.

Only around 5% traders are successful for long term. Lack of skills and psychology is the main reason of such failure. People give more focus on trading than learning. But learning should be the first priority.

Profit cannot be made if the broker does not provide proper service. To make a profit, you must take the help of a broker. A good broker can help you achieve success.