• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why Gold is risky than Forex pairs?

No doubt, metals are relatively risky than general FX instruments. There have so many important parameters, but the vital point is high volatility! So, if you don’t have enough knowledge & capital don’t go for Gold/Silver! By the way, what’s your favorite trading pair?

Generally speaking, some pairs can be better than others. For Example , EUR/USD is pretty volatile and prone to random spikes , at least in my experience . USD/CAD , on the other hand , moves pretty smoothly. That said , it also depend on your strategy and what that strategy requires to be successful.

In Forex history EURUSD is most usable and profitable trading currency pair for all kinds of traders in particularly for the newcomers. The traders always like to depend on this trading pair because of its comfortable spreads, but I think for increasing our trading performance very rapidly we have to move other major currencies besides it.

In Forex history EURUSD is most usable and profitable trading currency pair for all kinds of traders in particularly for the newcomers. The traders always like to depend on this trading pair because of its comfortable spreads, but I think for increasing our trading performance very rapidly we have to move other major currencies besides it.
Yes, I have also noticed a number of new traders start their trading journey with this trading pair! But I don’t think, it’s a good choice to rely on only one trading pair! No doubt, Gold is risky but not unplayable. Traders should use this kind of volatile trading pair for sure (after enough practice).

Generally speaking, some pairs can be better than others. For Example , EUR/USD is pretty volatile and prone to random spikes , at least in my experience . USD/CAD , on the other hand , moves pretty smoothly. That said , it also depend on your strategy and what that strategy requires to be successful.

EUR/USD does not usually spike. It's when high impact news hits the market or during NFP or FOMC release, I see EUR/USD spiking.

Gold price is dependent on more factors than the currencies. It makes it more volatile and liquid which can go against your strategy many times more than the currency pairs. Gold is a good commodity to trade in but currency pairs are the best. Do you agree?

Gold price is dependent on more factors than the currencies. It makes it more volatile and liquid which can go against your strategy many times more than the currency pairs. Gold is a good commodity to trade in but currency pairs are the best. Do you agree?

Of course mate, I do agree! Gold is much sensitive than the FX currency pairs! This is why, I must recommend the FX pair (new trader).

Because gold is more volatile other currency pairs. There are so many factors that work for the movement of gold. Inexpensive traders should stay away from trading gold.