• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why Epay is the best place to buy USDT?

1. Epay offers a large quantity of USDT which up to 80% of the whole market.
  2. Epay is the first domestic official partner of Tether. You can search on Tether’s website
  3. You can buy usdt with several fiats such as usd.hkd.euro.jpy and gbp
  4. Buy and sell usdt instantly.

1. Epay offers a large quantity of USDT which up to 80% of the whole market.
  2. Epay is the first domestic official partner of Tether. You can search on Tether’s website
  3. You can buy usdt with several fiats such as usd.hkd.euro.jpy and gbp
  4. Buy and sell usdt instantly.

What the company is about actually? Any online payment processor or anything else? Thanks in advance

It is convenient and direct without using other payment platforms;
2. Low cost, charge only 0.1%. NO Strict banking limitations, many local banks are supported;
4. Fast processing, automated audit, mediocre waiting time. These are the reasons which make the EPAY best exchanger.

It is convenient and direct without using other payment platforms;
2. Low cost, charge only 0.1%. NO Strict banking limitations, many local banks are supported;
4. Fast processing, automated audit, mediocre waiting time. These are the reasons which make the EPAY best exchanger.

Wow; that mean you have personal experience on this exchanger; isn’t? If yes, then I have few questions.

This is my first time reading about this company. I should assume it is new. If using this payment system is very then our brokers should add it to their payment systems for easy transactions.

Same from me! I have also no idea on that exchanger! I have no idea on their transaction cost.