• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why are you trading in such competitive and unstable market?

Yes, we all know that forex market is highly competitive market. But here we actually don’t trade against other trader. Here we deal against market. So if we can calculate the market situation well we can easily make money. And about unitability, I don’t think there are any businesses where we can make money without taking risk. For me forex is the best independent business where I can make money comfortably without hampering my personal life.

Yes, we all know that forex market is highly competitive market. But here we actually don’t trade against other trader. Here we deal against market. So if we can calculate the market situation well we can easily make money. And about unitability, I don’t think there are any businesses where we can make money without taking risk. For me forex is the best independent business where I can make money comfortably without hampering my personal life.

Well; to be honest, because of my own trading skill! Of course, it’s not my over confidence! I am pretty sure on the reality of Forex! But the point is, I know (can predict) the market according to my knowledge & experience.

@Kazumu Fukunaga I have come to the conclusion that forex trading is for people who have the appetite to take risks and have patience . I agree the market is unstable and unpredictable but so is life, and if one cant stop living why should i stop forex trading.

Honestly, forex trading is a very lucrative business. Where many people can do business together. Only education needs to be acquired. It is very easy to make money through discipline and patience.

I need to be flexible with the forex market. If we trade in reverse, the loss will be more. Of course, you have to adapt to the market situation.

That’s because of the opportunities these competitors and unstable market conditions offer. After all, I won’t make a single penny if the market stands still.

That’s because I know that the market has got to offer a lot of opportunities to the traders who wish to exploit the market to their advantage. Moreover, the market movements are a reason why the traders make money.

I don't think many of are trading in the unstable market, but yes, the market is very competitive and most of us are taking advantages of that, just to make a potential profit.

What’s there in life without some risks? That’s why I think that if I have adequate knowledge, I can take part in this competitive and unstable market and hope for some profits

You have to how adapt with changing market. Market doesn't behave same all the time. You also need to learn when to trade and when to just sit the sideline.

Just hoping to get some consistent profits so that I can leave my hectic job and work for myself. Although I am not in a rush and my only focus right now is to learn well so that I can confidently take this important decision without any regrets.

@javierhowell, Always use proper money management and stop-loss levels to protect your account. It is extremely important to know when to get out of a losing trade and not hold on, hoping the market will turn around. All the best

Yes knowing your weakness and strength is very important in trading. If you do not know what's your weakness you won't be able to improve your trading.