• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

who will be gainer in forex?

The one who are serious enough to gain the knowledge and experience and skills by constant learning, through lots and lots of practice.

There are many brokers online and we should never trust them blindly, we need to do proper research before getting involved into any such brokers.

The person who has proper knowledge and skills of trading would be gainer. You need good psychology, good money management system and good trading strategy. For all these you need to study a lot. You have to study both different resources and the market itself.

The person who has proper knowledge and skills of trading would be gainer. You need good psychology, good money management system and good trading strategy. For all these you need to study a lot. You have to study both different resources and the market itself.

Exactly, both kind of analysis’s are important here, only technical or fundamental is not enough! In Forex, combo trading skill very much essential to be a consistent player.

I don’t think so; because regulation is a very important parameter here! Yes; you can move here with a non regulated broker! But, there is no guarantee on non-regulated broker. So; please stay away from the non-regulated Forex broker.

Among millions of traders on the forex market only few of them becomes a successful trader on that platform. Those who gave their whole time to that platform. Who have best strategy and who comes with a plan. They knows how to trade on that platform and also how to save yourself from huge loss.

Among millions of traders on the forex market only few of them becomes a successful trader on that platform. Those who gave their whole time to that platform. Who have best strategy and who comes with a plan. They knows how to trade on that platform and also how to save yourself from huge loss.

The word "platform" is really vague to me. Did you mean the market or currency pair?

It looks for me also that he is speaking about market when he says platform. It is ok to say platform also, as many new traders only see brokers trading platform and cannot imagine the size of this market and how it actually works

It looks for me also that he is speaking about market when he says platform. It is ok to say platform also, as many new traders only see brokers trading platform and cannot imagine the size of this market and how it actually works[/QUOTE

I see, you are talking about market volume! That’s really true, it’s not possible to know by a retail traders.

Only the knowledgeable traders! Exactly it is! There is nothing like auto gainer in Forex! Which traders rely on others; end of game they are Zero!

Only the knowledgeable traders! Exactly it is! There is nothing like auto gainer in Forex! Which traders rely on others; end of game they are Zero!

That’s the point; I see many new traders are interested on buying others trading strategy for lifetime profit! But the reality is; you can’t make money here by depending on others!

Yes newcomers shouldn’t focus on his winning trade percentage, he or she always have to emphasis to minimize risk and never trade with emotions.

I thought the question would be who is the gainer and who is really somebody who are behind that like broker for example or trader so choice between them, if so then it's just obvious that broker anyway. But it's hard to establish your own brokerage.

We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the brokers which for all time make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using scalping policy that brings profit in a short time.