• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Who should not trade forex

I think a biggner who is not able to grasp the basics of forex trading shuld not invest in the market, as its very risky and there is no point in loosing money, rather it better to open a PAMM account. I ve invested in litefore PAMM account and the returns were good, but do check iy before investing.

I think a biggner who is not able to grasp the basics of forex trading shuld not invest in the market, as its very risky and there is no point in loosing money, rather it better to open a PAMM account. I ve invested in litefore PAMM account and the returns were good, but do check iy before investing.

A beginner investor would also need some knowledge on PAMM investments. And investing in PAMM is not an alternative to trading. They are different things offered at same places.

Maybe investor type they will seeking good manager PAMM if they want to invest in forex, and choosing good manager PAMM in my opinion is same difficult like as trading forex itself.

yeah choosing one PAMM account is difficult but still i think its much more safer, if you cant invest in the market.

Maybe investor type they will seeking good manager PAMM if they want to invest in forex, and choosing good manager PAMM in my opinion is same difficult like as trading forex itself.

Investors point of view is different from traders. They don't deal how traders make profit. They judge if a trader has a high chance of making profit in the long run. Also do diversification.

Yes as investor will seeking manager that have good capability to increasing their investment, and might they not focus on trading but will focus to seeking best manager as account holder, if they found profitable trader hence will like as sit down and get money

On forex discussion sites, I have seen many investors lurking to find profitable traders. They have their ways to do things, and I am not familiar with them.

If anyone is, then they can shade some light on it?

Those who are not interested in this Forex field should avoid this business because all depends upon the individual seriousness and passion towards it as without love for the profession we can't make money from trading in Forex and thus traders have to judge themselves .

According to my trading experience, I think Forex for not the people who are particularly want to make money very rapidly without learning. in this market place, practically by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss when they try to make profit without acquiring most powerful trading knowledge.

If you are below 18, then please stay away from live trading! Because, you’ll be unable to control your emotions and greed after losing your real money! I see, almost all of successful Forex traders are 35+; but it’s true Forex is open for all! Yes, you can be a successful trader but be logical, don’t expect huge income here initially!

If you want to get maximal result in Forex I think first of all you have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. On the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with surely.

So far I am also only as ordinary trader and still like trade standalone, but maybe there on myfxbook, might there also many trader that trade and having good track record, still focus on own trade and not yet intetion to become investor pamm etc

Yeah MFB is one of the places which became investor's searching ground. Some discussions also can be found there but they only discuss about individual criteria. General knowledge about investing mindset are not there.

Might general forum like as here is better to get motivation on investment forex business, actually we also can success like as them but indeed succeed each trader we can't measure and only own selves that will understand whether already felt success or no

I think investors diversify their capital among several different traders. Which is if someone makes profit then other will either suffer loss or profit but one among the two should have a higher chance of winning.

Investing money on risky busines like as forex, this is also will depending with performance from manager account, if investor diversify capital on two manager, might they can making conclusion which one that better than another, and they can add more capital there.

Lol. There can be thousands of theories we can come up with about how an investor can invest in traders. But only a real investor with experience can share how he or she manages the funds among traders.

Yes indeed so many theory as opinion among trader, and will really having experience itself if already become real investor, I am ever become one investor which as account manager promote guarantee profit monthly based, but eventually also fail and not like as on promotion which eventually losing my money

These are not uncommon to see account managers promote themselves as super traders when in some cases they can't even show a profitable trade explorer.

Forex Trading is for everyone, everyone cannot earn through it. Only those can earn through it, who are serious enough to gain knowledge and experience and skills to survive in this risky market.

I seem, which traders are unable to control their emotions and greed, they shouldn’t trade here! Trading with emotions and greed brings huge damages of trading capital! By the way, practically there is the restriction or binding! Forex is open to all!

The traders who are not serious enough to learn the Forex, should not trade with it. As they will have a mindset that the Forex is a Gamble and which will lead them to total loss.

It's true, if it isn't so important for a person how to get profit, then you can confidently invest in traders and receive your percentage. But you can't always find a decent one.

Forex Trading is for everyone, everyone cannot earn through it. Only those can earn through it, who are serious enough to gain knowledge and experience and skills to survive in this risky market.

You are right. Survival in this market is a very important thing. Many don't realize it. And therefore they don't put priority over risk management and try to get rich overnight.

Interestingly, Forex trading business is open to all! But, emotional persons are not appropriate for this trading business! I see, a number of new traders lose their money as they are unable to control their emotions and greed! So, traders need to make good trading skill before investing their real money!

Yeah, Forex is a very risky profession and those who takes it lightly, won't survive for long in it. You need to have lots and lots of knowledge and experience and skills to do that.