1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Who is professional ?

Discussion in 'General Trading Forum' started by The trader, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

Basically understanding the own trading capacity is very much important! Besides, you should set your target based on your real performance; and always need to avoid all kind of unrealistic targets.

2. Young Church

Young Church

For me there is more to it, a pro in the market doesn't just know how to trade well but also knows how to control their emotions, have good risk management and they are flexible.

3. sininfinity

sininfinity

Professional is just a tag. Many traders value that tag. My goal is not to become a pro but to achieve a certain target. I will consider myself anything after I achieve that.

4. Young Church

Young Church

Exactly, the success should speak for itself. If we have attained a certain level in the market with consistent profits despite the hurdles then we can say we are pros!

5. lioneld

lioneld

I really appreciate your thinking; very smart! My goal is; making a consistent profit. and I think; consistency is the key.

6. sininfinity

sininfinity

Thanks lioneld. Yeah consistency is the key. My goal is a step further and behind from you. lol

7. lioneld

lioneld

You are always welcome mate! I’m sure you are on the way of success!

8. sininfinity

sininfinity

Have reached to a decent point but still struggling. Hopefully soon the struggle will go away. Looking for offline opportunities but the world is full of cheaters.

9. Smash Fun

Smash Fun

Professional is just a word for me, in this market I think every trader is having its own struggle to win the trade so that they can be profitable for their trading work.

10. lioneld

lioneld

I got your point and I know; you made these words to inspire the new traders! Great job!

11. Yorley

Yorley

I think that if you are trader in any financial institution, you can call yourself a professional trader, because it is your profession. However, there are traders who make their own living simply from trading forex, which are also professionals, but these are two different groups of professionals

12. Smash Fun

Smash Fun

Being successful in every work requires times and experience of work so that you can depend on it for living. In forex, being independent only on Forex earning is really hard.

13. lioneld

lioneld

No doubt o it! Forex is so challenging! It takes such a long time; but pro traders can make such an huge amount; since it’s about the volatility.