• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

who is Best Forex Broker

Because of this reason, a trader needs to aware to choose the right broker with a good reputation, experience and also regulated, this way to minimize risk into a trap on scam broker.

Unfortunate; there have lots of scam brokers; so traders need to aware of choosing a Forex broker; new brokers aren’t any good choice to invest in!

Yes, the new broker, in general, they still in promotion stage, they need to hard work to achieved certain reputation among trader, and all of the company, they want to make profit, old broker usually already passed many obstacles, and they have many traders active, because this reason I use FXOpen now

I see; many new brokers closed their service after one year! So; trading with a newborn broker looks dangerous!

so many top rating brokers right now available which providing micro account for beginners. if you need , tell me

Choosing the best broker is not an easy task at all especially the newcomers always get confused when choosing the broker. Well, you will see lots of Forex brokers in this market place but the best broker is ForexOne who is enough established and secured trading brokers. With them I am trading from more than 3 years comfortably. In the mean time I never face any re-quote, slippage or dealing desk problems.

Nice to know your feedback; by the way, how did you select your trading broker? By manual progress or by referring others?

A broker is the most important thing in the forex market. You can not make a trade without a broker. To make a good profit, you need a good and reliable broker.

A good and reliable broker can protect your money. So, Choose the best broker from the market to become a successful trader in the forex market.

Traders should use different tactics over time to conquer the market. Traders should earn good knack at technical analysis to become strategically armed.