• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

who is Best Forex Broker

Dealing in choosing a safe and good forex broker is easy-easy hard. Along with the development of the forex market, has been ascertained the number of forex brokers are also more and more. This will automatically make it difficult for you to choose the best forex broker, let alone reliable. Anyone have try FXB Trading?

The best broker has a wide range of educational facilities which is very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly.

That's right, best broker will help us to increase our forex trading's knowledge and even give us education like "ask an expert" from FXB Trading. With this, we can increase our trading forex skill and get more experience from our trading forex activity.

Actually the best platform is a platform which does not restrict
any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

I don’t think so; if any broker is restricted for the scalping that doesn’t mean it’s a bad broker! If they are very honest about their live trading activities, then there is no problem.

For ensuring a best broker at present is not too much difficult , even though many of us consider this as a difficult one. If you are active in forums community then easily you can find the broker which is more appropriate for you. The real traders always express their review in here about their broker’s performance especially in FPA.

Yes, FPA is a good source, but depending on only one site is not a smart decision! Good news is, there have so many popular review sites. So traders need to monitor all of them including popular Forex forums.

A good broker is the one who provides good spread to the users. Traders also research about the ratings and reviews of the broker on the Forex market as well. Broker-trader relation also matters a lot in this regard. Am I right folks?

A good broker is the one who provides good spread to the users. Traders also research about the ratings and reviews of the broker on the Forex market as well. Broker-trader relation also matters a lot in this regard. Am I right folks?

Yes mate; you are absolutely right! In addition, no doubt spread is a very important parameter here & lowers trading spreads are always better.

The broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , that’s why choosing a broker should be in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, we the traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

For me; my broker ForexChief is best for me. Not to similar with everyone, I have my own agenda and requirements which my broker is trying to fulfill. I am receiving easier access to market sessions as I want always. I am receiving lower transaction costs facilities from this broker. It is also providing me moderate leverage of 1:400, full capital security and modern tools to enjoy a profitable trading voyage here.

For me; my broker ForexChief is best for me. Not to similar with everyone, I have my own agenda and requirements which my broker is trying to fulfill. I am receiving easier access to market sessions as I want always. I am receiving lower transaction costs facilities from this broker. It is also providing me moderate leverage of 1:400, full capital security and modern tools to enjoy a profitable trading voyage here.

So you are using 1:400 trading leverage? Then what’s your risk management plan on per trade?

sometimes we try to confirm brokers real performance by using demo trading , but in practical lots of difference there is between demo and live on a broker.

broker is a big deal right now especially when it is time to choose a right one , because more than thousands of brokers are available in this market place and most of them are found to be scams.

broker is a big deal right now especially when it is time to choose a right one , because more than thousands of brokers are available in this market place and most of them are found to be scams.

When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check. Accordion to my trading experience, first of all, I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposits and withdrawal system how it works. Only regulated trading broker guarantee their client’s funds with certainly.

My main rule of trading is; verifying the entry points by many parameters; this is why I don’t open any trade when I am not sure on the market trend!

It would be better , if we get real trading facilities from our brokers as like superior execution , security of funds at any kinds of investments , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services , exclusive educational facilities , lowest trading spreads , usable bonus offer and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

right broker not an easy deal , thousands brokers almost are available right now in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.

I would say that for me it is important speed of transaction execution and user-friendly platform. Also, responsive customer support would be a benefit in addition to low spreads. I think that I dont ask too much from broker, only to be professional in his business. What do you think?