1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

who is Best Forex Broker

Discussion in 'General Trading Forum' started by Max Trade, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Glenn Phillips

Glenn Phillips

For ensuring a best broker at present is not too much difficult , even though many of us consider this as a difficult one. If you are active in forums community then easily you can find the broker which is more appropriate for you. The real traders always express their review in here about their broker’s performance especially in FPA.

2. mang_ncep

mang_ncep

Dealing in choosing a safe and good forex broker is easy-easy hard. Along with the development of the forex market, has been ascertained the number of forex brokers are also more and more. This will automatically make it difficult for you to choose the best forex broker, let alone reliable. Anyone have try FXB Trading?

3. The trader

The trader

The best broker has a wide range of educational facilities which is very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly.

4. mang_ncep

mang_ncep

That's right, best broker will help us to increase our forex trading's knowledge and even give us education like "ask an expert" from FXB Trading. With this, we can increase our trading forex skill and get more experience from our trading forex activity.

5. radex78

radex78

There are so many broker on forex world, but I am still choose instaforex as my favourite broker, and already long years I am joined with this broker, which I have account trading from 2012 till now still exist

6. lioneld

lioneld

I don’t think so; if any broker is restricted for the scalping that doesn’t mean it’s a bad broker! If they are very honest about their live trading activities, then there is no problem.

7. Svetlana Loboda

Svetlana Loboda

Yes, FPA is a good source, but depending on only one site is not a smart decision! Good news is, there have so many popular review sites. So traders need to monitor all of them including popular Forex forums.

8. MarvelPole

MarvelPole

A good broker is the one who provides good spread to the users. Traders also research about the ratings and reviews of the broker on the Forex market as well. Broker-trader relation also matters a lot in this regard. Am I right folks?

9. lioneld

lioneld

Yes mate; you are absolutely right! In addition, no doubt spread is a very important parameter here & lowers trading spreads are always better.

10. Nezami

Nezami

The broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , that’s why choosing a broker should be in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, we the traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

11. LorrainMor

LorrainMor

For me; my broker ForexChief is best for me. Not to similar with everyone, I have my own agenda and requirements which my broker is trying to fulfill. I am receiving easier access to market sessions as I want always. I am receiving lower transaction costs facilities from this broker. It is also providing me moderate leverage of 1:400, full capital security and modern tools to enjoy a profitable trading voyage here.

12. lioneld

lioneld

So you are using 1:400 trading leverage? Then what’s your risk management plan on per trade?