• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

who is a professional trader ?

A professional Forex trader is someone who use price movement in the Foreign exchange currency market to make profit. The aim of any Forex trader is to win as many trades as possible and also to maximize those wining trades. A professional Forex chart technician uses price charts to analyze and trade the market. By trading with an EDGE in the market, professional traders can put the odds in their favor to successfully trade price movement from point A to point B.

Which traders are able to repeat their TPs in trading, they are professional! Yes, they are not making 100% profit here! But interesting point is, they can recover their losing trade positions so quickly! In Forex market, there have 10% professional traders even less!

It's me :D (I'm joking). I'm not a pro as I haven't ever worked at the institution or invested more than $50K.
When I do, I'll name myself a pro, of course :)
But I'm satisfied with how the things go for now.

Hi, Thanks for letting us know that who is professional trader also can you please tell us how to trade shares online? I will appreciate your help. I already researched online and found few interesting source but still, I want someone with professional knowledge can explain it which can help me better understand.

Thanks!

jenperry, Investopedia is a good place to learn about trading. If I am not wrong then there is also a simulator for stock trading. Check the site out. You will find way too much information there. And lots of knowledgeable people share their knowledge.

In my view, professional traders don't sit on forums, they make profit)

I don’t think so! Because, learning is a continuous process! A professional trader doesn’t mean, he is trading with 100% accuracy! I see, so many useful threads on popular forums made by experience traders!

According to me, consistency is the best parameter here! So, if you are a consistent player here that means you are a pro trader! A sudden huge profit doesn’t mean your trading quality!

One of the professional trader is a trader who is there in the interbank market, if referring to the place where the trader is in a transaction

According to me, consistency is the best parameter here! So, if you are a consistent player here that means you are a pro trader! A sudden huge profit doesn’t mean your trading quality!

I do agree. When we already get profit consistently, it mean weare pro trader. We can analyze market movement, and know when the right moment. Beside that skills in managing and controlling emotion are good too. And it takes process. Opening an online trading account is simple and secure. If you are a beginner or an experienced trader you are one step away from investing in the markets.

It's me :D (I'm joking). I'm not a pro as I haven't ever worked at the institution or invested more than $50K.
When I do, I'll name myself a pro, of course :)
But I'm satisfied with how the things go for now.

Lol. Your profile picture sure says you are a pro. Lol. Really liked the movie and also like what you said.

Thanks, I really like the quotation from my profile pic, and it's also my goal. Still, all of us have bright goals to achieve in future ;)

Good luck with your goal. My financial target is not as much like a phone number. lol It's much less and working toward it. Beyond that I also have more goals. But first thing is first. Have to achieve my first target before moving on to other ones.

Good luck with your goal. My financial target is not as much like a phone number. lol It's much less and working toward it. Beyond that I also have more goals. But first thing is first. Have to achieve my first target before moving on to other ones.

That’s the general procedure; you have to go forward one by one! All the best, I am sure you are on the right way.

I hope so. I believe all of us are working hard to make our lives better and if we stick to our determination then hopefully all of us will be able to achieve our financial goal.

Professional traders are skilled traders. There is only one secret– make yourself skilled. If you want to be a professional trader, you have to do it your own by gaining knowledge and skills. By following other's trade strategies you won't be able to learn the art of trading. Invest in learning before you invest in trading.

Professional traders are skilled traders. There is only one secret– make yourself skilled. If you want to be a professional trader, you have to do it your own by gaining knowledge and skills. By following other's trade strategies you won't be able to learn the art of trading. Invest in learning before you invest in trading.

Agree with you. One can learn from other's methods but ultimately he or she has to make the method his own to make it work in the long run.