1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which type of investment is good for beginners?

Discussion in 'Commodities and Stocks' started by gstips, Dec 20, 2012.

1. gstips

gstips

Hello Friends,
    Which type of investment is good for beginners?
    Suggest me please,
    Thanks

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - type investment beginners Forum Date
    which type of trading account you will choose? Beginners Forum Nov 1, 2018
    Difference between STP/ECN/DMA/MM/DD Broker types Broker Discussion Jul 17, 2014
    Types of Forex Trading General Trading Forum May 17, 2013
    Types of Charts General Trading Forum May 9, 2013
    Which type of analysis tends to be the best? General Trading Forum Apr 25, 2012

3. richard branson

richard branson

Trading in commodity market is best for beginners. You can start the trading with the help of trading company. Here you can earn money on daily basis. it is risky but profitable business. you can subscribe the free trial of commodity trading tips from commoditytips.com.

4. Daisy

Daisy

I think buying good quality individual company stock is good for beginner cause its easy and you can see how you do while buying funds is way too risky and confusing and hard to predict. You can analyze better with individual stocks. You should buy good stocks like Walmart, wells fargo, bank of america, american express, coca cola, general electric and such cause they're stable and provide good dividends.

5. Markllee30

Markllee30

I think being new trader you must learn more about stock market investment first then you can invest with help of expert adviser.

6. barood4money

barood4money

If you have an adequate knowledge then forex trading can also be good for newbies. They can focus at 1 or 2 currency pairs. They will gain both money and confidence through some practices.

7. gkintl

gkintl

Stock market, in my opinion, is the best option for traders. In case of commodity, we need to know the impact of seasonal cycle. In case of stocks, there is no seasonal cycle (with some exceptions) and the demand for the product and quality of management is what matters for the investor. Also, dividends are possible in case of stocks where as it is not so in the case of other investments. An investment in a blue chip company will return our capital several folds and there should be very little worry for the holder of the stock.

8. sindarin

sindarin

If you want invest your money in Commodities or CFD, i think you can try gold. The price of gold tend to rise up even doubled in certain times but remember gold is very amazing for long term investment not for short term investment.

9. Decub

Decub

I will suggest stocks. That was my very first investment in securities but then, I had a friend who advised me on it and the need to look for a reputable firm with proven records of increase in share values. It helped me a lot to get into the financial market. Gradually, after understanding fully how it works, the person can diverge into Forex.

10. sindarin

sindarin

Nope, i don't agree with the last part how can it be if people know how stock work they can diverge into forex, even they don't know any single thick about stock they still can earn in forex, like what i did before. Forex and Stock are same in basic but not in all part from what i see forex is good and stock also good.

11. Decub

Decub

That is my suggestion and it is not binding by you or anyone. That was the way I started and the way someone suggested to me which I deemed necessary to follow. The TS never said he wanted a type of Forex for beginners and tell me if you can trade in Forex as a beginner without knowledge and if you can't buy shares with your money as a beginner.

12. amit.neogi

amit.neogi

As per my opinion at first you should set your mind first and also you need to set your goal and which is best known by you and after that you have to decide the sector but one thing remember knowledge first ans after i think as a beginer should trade in only one to two segmnt i recomende silvermic and goldmini

13. amit.neogi

amit.neogi

Trading is also best part time job for also beginers but as per my experience for beginers should know about it first then invest and should never go with any commodity tips providers they just give commitments nothing to else.

14. amit.neogi

amit.neogi

Forex trading is the best or commodity trading is the best for beginners i think commodity trading is more easiest that forex market basically am start commodity first also dont have any huge idea about forex so whats your view.

15. Decub

Decub

It might still depend on the person's bank account because investing in real estate is not a bad idea. Here, it is really a booming form of investment, though capital intensive but there are low cost housing estates within the super less developed areas and the person can acquire for as minimum as three units and probably resell after a couple of years.

16. sindarin

sindarin

Investment in bank through their interest is not a good idea, especially if you only have small amount of money inside, if you have about trillion dollars maybe that is fine, the type of investment for beginner i think is mutualfund investment because the risk that inside of it considered as low to medium risk investment.

17. fxapex

fxapex

A beginner could invest in Commodities for a long period , as for a investment made for a long period has still quite good returns.....

18. sindarin

sindarin

I suggest land is the best investment for newbie, since the price is seldom to drop unless there is a bubble, and also it requires long term investment and also long as you have your own certificate, you can make profit from it by sold it later in more bigger price.

19. Decub

Decub

These days, I think it would be wise to take advantage of investing in fixed assets. Even though you don't have to develop it yourself, you never can tell, you might end up having the area where you bought some parcel of land developed by the government in near future especially now that Skye government are going into agriculture.

20. sindarin

sindarin

Land? seems nice one, i also see that land as the best investment in future, especially with so many people growing in terms of number of population. So the price will rise. Stock is nice one but fluctuative, this is only for someone who seek for short or middle term profit. While Goldbar is for middle term investors.

21. Svetlana Loboda

Svetlana Loboda

According to me, right now Crypto is much better than the Forex & stock; since it’s an uprising sector. And initial price of every coin is very low.