• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which type of analysis tends to be the best?

It has been suggested to take best of both worlds. But I don't listen to that suggestion. My main form of analysis is technical analysis and though I look at fundamentals time to time but they do not play a major part in my analysis.

I see, a number of traders are interested on only technical; since it looks relatively easy than the fundamental! But, end of the day your trading skill is very much important issue.

I see, a number of traders are interested on only technical; since it looks relatively easy than the fundamental! But, end of the day your trading skill is very much important issue.

Everything you do in this market, depends on you. The main goal of every trader is to bring positive pips to their account. As long as it is achieved, I don't see any method wrong. Personally I prefer technicals.

The majority of investors who want to evaluate long-term investment decisions start with a fundamental analysis of a company, an individual stock or the market as a whole. Fundamental analysis is the process of measuring a security's intrinsic value by evaluating all aspects of a business or market.

The majority of investors who want to evaluate long-term investment decisions start with a fundamental analysis of a company, an individual stock or the market as a whole. Fundamental analysis is the process of measuring a security's intrinsic value by evaluating all aspects of a business or market.

Of course, fundamental analysis is important but I see a number of pro traders are doing chart based analysis.

You talked about stocks and fundamental analysis. May I suggest you to watch "Billions" tv series? That is a good tv series & has a good example of how corruption in fundamentals works.

Trading voyage can be secured when a foreign currency exchange trader can analyze all of his trading decisions with the help of various analytical tools. Fundamental analysis, technical analysis, etc. are various analytical tools which can at least help a trader to arrive at rational decisions. And with the help of technical analysis, a trader can give emphasize on short term perception while fundamental analysis is more concentrated on long term standpoint.

Do your research and find out what major events and minor events that may have been related to your losses. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.

Forex trading is a challenge. You will face many obstacles during trading. Making consistent profit is a big challenge. First you have to give time to learn the market. Forex will be a nightmare for you if you try it without knowledge and skills. Another challenge is broker. You need a good solid broker