• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which type of analysis tends to be the best?

In Forex market there have three types analysis, technical, fundamental and sentimental. So, to be a professional Forex trader , we need to follow al kind of trading analysis. So, I always open my new trade acceding to technical condition of market as well as fundamental rules of Forex. On the other hand, my trading experience helps me make accurate sentimental position of trading. By the way, I get all Forex news in quick time from ‘Economic Calendar’ of ExoFx trading broker. Even, I get accurate market analysis on daily basis from their daily report. This is way, I become a profitable Forex trader with accurate market analysis.

To be honest this kind of sentimental analysis is quite hard to do, what makes me think it is hard because the way we must check the sentiment in the market. As for technical analysis it is clear that we have indicators such as Pivot or the others, and fundamental analysis where you are using news as your indicators or even some rumours.

As a trader I use two type of analysis for before opening my position. The fundamental analysis has main effect for the price movement. I always pay my attention for this type.
Same here, fundamental analysis which playing important factor in my trading, you can say with fundamental trading in a month i can grab around 100-200 pips, so far it is harder for me to gain bigger but with this stable income per month i could come up to increase more of my equity.

There have three kind of trading analysis technical, fundamental and sentimental. Most of the Forex traders prefer to follow only technical analysis. But I think it’s not a good sign for a professional Forex trader. This is way, I always follow three kind of trading analysis then I open my position. I get accurate trading analysis from ‘TradingBanks’ trading broker without any fees.

There have three kind of trading analysis technical, fundamental and sentimental. Most of the Forex traders prefer to follow only technical analysis. But I think it’s not a good sign for a professional Forex trader. This is way, I always follow three kind of trading analysis then I open my position. I get accurate trading analysis from ‘TradingBanks’ trading broker without any fees.
I wonder how you could combined those 3, maybe you could share here. So far i only combined 2 analysis but i rarely do that. Also based on my experience focusing at one type of analysis could bring greater focus and benefit. Up to now i prefer Fundamental Analysis.

I see, maximum Forum members with technical analysis. It’s the reality of Forex business. Because, more than 50% traders where depend on technical analysis. But, according to my personal experience I believe, we need combination power of technical and fundamental. If you avoid one of them. That means, you are going to crash your balance. Even, sometimes you may see market moves against news result. So, don’t depend on only Forex news. This is way, I always open my trade according to my technical and news trading knowledge. Honestly, low trading spreads of TradingBanks broker really inspires me to money by Forex trading.

we need combine both of them technical and fundmental. but in forex market we will use tecnical analysis than fundamental. becaue we has full technical tool. and we're difficult to analysis economic of coutry

we need combine both of them technical and fundmental. but in forex market we will use tecnical analysis than fundamental. becaue we has full technical tool. and we're difficult to analysis economic of coutry

It requires certain level of understanding to do fundamental analysis. And it is suitable for long term trading. Learning and understanding the basics is not difficult but predicting the long term direction is.

Well there are advocates for all three types of analysis. And each one says their method is the best. E.g. Technical traders say technical analysis is the best, sentimental analysts say sentimental analysis is the best.

Since I don’t use any particular trading strategy here that’s way, live market analysis is my main weapon! When I was a new trader then I used only technical analysis of market; but right now I use both kind of market analysis in my trading! Even, I use my currency correlation knowledge for filtering my entry quality!

During news session, I like to use fundamental analysis only! But others general session , I use my personal trading strategy that I made based 4 default trading indicators! It’s a scalping trading strategy that provides me 8-10 monthly profit! Besides, in average I make 5-8% monthly return from news trading! In addition, I am not interested to compare technical with news analysis!

Fundamental is the best! You may see, maximum high voltage news events are able to change the direction of market! That’s the power of fundamental! This is way, now I am interested on only news analysis! But before I used trading indicators, no good result I found here! During the last NFP I made 450 pips within just 10 minutes!

Market Sentiment is a part of technical and fundamental analysis! BY the way, during news session I do only fundamental analysis! In addition, others sessions I mainly rely on my technical analysis!

There is no why without combo trading skill, I mean technical & fundamental! Besides, sentimental is a part of long time trading! I started my trading with only fundamental but now I am using both of market analysis!

Both is important to learned indeed, technical based still used among trader even they as fundamental trader basicaly, although will focus on news time usually also will look the chart based on technical analysis to look on support resistance area usually

You are right! No one can expect good amount of profit without having both kind of trading skill! But I see, a number of new traders try to avoid news analysis completely and they want to make decent amount of money by only the technical analysis! That is really impossible to make.

Market Sentiment is a part of technical and fundamental analysis! BY the way, during news session I do only fundamental analysis! In addition, others sessions I mainly rely on my technical analysis!

How do you handle slippage during news time? That is a real pain the way I see it. I know others do well during news time so ask their feedback.

If you want to be a pro trader, then definitely you need to rely on both kind of market analysis, here you need a combo trading skill, only technical or fundamental is not enough here.

A combined strategy which covers the fundamental and technical analysis in a best way is the more suitable one for the Forex trading. You must have a strong grip on both along with price action. Do you know about the price action in the Forex trading?

Great reply, really only technical or only fundamental is not enough here! Traders need a combo trading skill for being a consistent player here.

It has been suggested to take best of both worlds. But I don't listen to that suggestion. My main form of analysis is technical analysis and though I look at fundamentals time to time but they do not play a major part in my analysis.