• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which trading should do?

According me the day trading the equities market, is the best trading. I have been doing this trading for a long time. One can learn the trading easily by using the demo account.

Some company give many facilities such as

CBRtrade provides Leading Day Trading services. Access to capital for equities Trading that is more than anyone else in the industry. Membership Starts with only $1000 and Day trade Unlimited times. Prices are lower than in any other company. Also we are looking for experienced Day Traders to trade big size with our capital.
Requests at http://cbrtrade.com/

Yes, we can learn about forex trading using demo account. Demo account be used as well as possible if we want to get more maximal result. We can try to use demo account to learn the basics. I think forex education from broker, like in tenkoFx also can be used to make us get more knowledge about forex

Day trading is the way to go because with all the facilities we have these days we can learn a lot about the market on daily basis and market news are there every hour almost which can move the market and provides an opportunity for day trading, so for me day trading is the best way to start in the market.

Day trading is the way to go because with all the facilities we have these days we can learn a lot about the market on daily basis and market news are there every hour almost which can move the market and provides an opportunity for day trading, so for me day trading is the best way to start in the market.
I don't know if you said that intraday as day trading too because the defenition to some people is not clear at all. I prefer to trade with news, the reason is same like what did you said before. News are the reason of market movement and could be a long term trend too if the news has big impact to market. It is easier to me to analyze news result.

What I meant was that trading within a day with the help of different news and analysis or a major economic event is a sort of thing which I prefer, reason is that gives you opportunity to take some benefits for volatility and make some money but with proper risk management.

Risk management should be owned by traders, cause as we know that forex is risky business. Trader who already use it, still get loss, so how we can survive in forex without any management skills?
We don't. That's why we need to learn first before we expect to make profit in forex trading. Spend time in demo account then in real account but trade only using bonus funds. just invest money if you already making good using bonus funds. This is the only way we can minimize loses while maximizing learning.

Anyone who's not using money management in their trade will face many problems and even will got MC. Its really important in order to get your goal in forex trade.

I think we need to learn first and then we need to trade the market, so I think we need to trade the market when we feel that the market is a thing which he can understand and then trade the market, so i think it's all about individual traders.

As a professional Forex trader, I like apply all kind of trading style in my trading. Because, in news time I prefer to apply my hedging strategy while the market moves in ranging condition then I apply my scaling trading style. In addition, according to the D1 candle I want to open my trade on swing trading style. So, my trading style is nit fixed for me. It’s fully depending on market. On the other hand, there is no restriction from my trading platform GCI Financial. Therefore, I can easily apply any kind of trading style. But, personally I prefer scalping trading strategy. Because, it’s quick and risk free trading style for me.

There are different trading styles that people are adapting these days in order to take the advantage in the market, I think as a newbie you need to learn first and then you need to take care of other things in the Fores market.

There are different trading styles that people are adapting these days in order to take the advantage in the market, I think as a newbie you need to learn first and then you need to take care of other things in the Fores market.
If a trader don't learn it means they don't get knowledge, so i think learning is important especially when it's their first time to trade in forex, with learning they could got experience that become a reference for their action in future.

Learning is a sort of factor that we need to consider every time and at every situation, because Dynamics of the markets can change every day and then you need to learn the market and then make decisions.

Learning is a sort of factor that we need to consider every time and at every situation, because Dynamics of the markets can change every day and then you need to learn the market and then make decisions.
Without learning you probably never know what you should do when the trend is against your opened position. Without learning you even probaly don't know how to analyze the trend with indicators that you are using at the moment. So again it is crucial for us to learn.

Forex market is very unpredictable. But it does not mean we need to learn each day for that. What we need to learn is the basics. If you know how to do fundamental and technical analysis then even if the market chance its day you can still know what will be the market movement will be if you know how to do analysis. You don't need to study all over again for that.

Well, you should select your trading style according to your trading experience and based on your previous trading performance. By the way, I always open my trade according to market condition. Because, my regulated trading broker ‘TradingBanks’ allows any kind of trading style and strategy. So, in the ranging condition of market I like to use scalping strategy and in news time I prefer swing trading.

In my trading life, due to having small balance, I have to depend on scalping strategy from my first day of trading. Actually, scalping is a trading strategy that is considered as a most usable and profitable trading strategy in this market place. For using this trading policy in a proper way, I have selected MxTrade as my trading platform which is very supportive to scalp by means of narrowest trading spread. In addition, by providing only one pip trading spread this trading place for all time ensures best trading surroundings for scalping. so, I am able to make profit by using this trading policy for all time.

@Arafat sani: I don't know where did you got that scalping is the most usable and profitable trading strategy in the market? I never see this one as the most usable and profitable but still just profitable if you know how to implement it, for me just find which one that is suitable with your characteristic.

It depends on your trading capability. Now, I m very busy in my demo trading for acquiring all important basic fundamental knowledge that is very much supportive to start a live account in a proper way. But, generally we the traders, at all are not willing to trade in a demo account seriously especially the traders who are newcomer. But, only it is the master place to become a knowledgeable trade very rapidly. So, I am doing demo trading very carefully in MxTrade where I got $1000,000. This trading balance inspires me very much to continue this trading for a long time.

@Arafat sani: Well, that is true no one take it seriously since you can't get anything except knowledge and also experience, newcomers want to get money as fast as they can this is understandable, i also still have one demo accounts with profit at above $50000, but remember that demo account is still important even cannot bring you money.

Truly, we can find out about forex trading utilizing demo account. Demo account be utilized and conceivable on the off chance that we need to get more maximal outcome. We can attempt to utilize demo account to take in the rudiments. I think forex instruction from broker, as in ECN Capital additionally can be utilized to influence us to get more learning about forex. I find it's customer reinforce uncommonly strong as I talked with them a couple of times.