• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which trading should do?

Forex is a legal issue , no way to avoid it , but the transaction deposit and withdrawal is the problem and some countries dont allow this kind of , as like India. but lots of trader right now there is.

Trading is a very difficult part. Profit can be made here but consistency is very difficult. That's why I think it is necessary to survive in es you are right. Along with patience, one should focus on learning the skills. Unfortunately most people focus on earning and lose money.
Yes you are right. Along with patience, one should focus on learning the skills. Unfortunately most people focus on earning and lose money.

Opportunities exist in all time sector. Therefore, you need to choose the right trading method according to your personality and work schedule.

Trading doesn’t prove to be the same for everyone. Some find it fruitful while others think it to be a waste of time and money. For me, it’s about how you take it and what you work for. Move ahead with the right trading strategy and no one would be able to stop you from achieving what you want.

To profit in forex trading, you must first learn the fundamentals. Spend some time in a demo account before moving on to a real one, but only trade with bonus funds.

Every decision should be prepared with a valid reasoning; otherwise this decision won’t be effective. Broker’s scamming makes it even harder.

I am very much flexible about trading because I am basically a scalper but at times I switch to swing trading and day trading given the situation.

Only demo trading won’t make you experienced so besides demo trading you have to trade on live accounts too.

Many traders accumulate in Forex to lead a dream life but their dreams fade away with time just because they don’t know how to drive their trading in the right direction.

Deciding which trading style to pursue depends on individual preferences, risk tolerance, and time commitment. Day trading involves executing multiple trades within a single day, capitalizing on short-term price movements. Swing trading entails holding positions for several days to weeks, aiming to profit from medium-term market fluctuations. Position trading involves holding positions for months or even years, focusing on long-term trends and fundamental analysis. Each style has its pros and cons, with day trading offering quick profits but requiring constant monitoring, while position trading offers more flexibility but requires patience. Choosing the right trading style involves assessing personal goals, skills, and resources to maximize success in the financial markets.