• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which traders are struggling till now?

Hey my friend; don’t be shy!! If you are struggling till now on making consistent profit just raise your hand! And what do you think of? Why (till now) you are struggling?

Right now; I am really happy on my own trading result! But my 1st 2 years were too much challenging since; I didn’t have any mentor!

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

Basically; Forex trading is a challenging job to the new traders as well as the low skilled traders! There is no way without confirming the good trading skill!

Every trader should overcome their negative emotion. Those who trading with emotion are struggling till now. Trader should first invest low and try to overcome and control their emotion. After that think about big investment.

Well, I think to some extent I'm doing it, because it's interesting to me, there's always something unusual and exciting going on here, but I'm not afraid of difficulties and I keep fighting for the arrival every day. And it seems to me that I am coping with it...

And many people come back to this case with time.
Sometimes you just have to try, draw conclusions and make a final decision, but I think you only have to do it if you like to do it. Then it will be easier to avoid problems and faster to solve all the difficulties.

Lossing is a part of this game. You have to learn from the loss. It is very important to gain knowledge of trading. It is not possible to make a profit without trading knowledge. And this knowledge can be acquired from various online sites and by reading books. Everyone struggles in trading and those who do not learn from it survive in trading.

Learn before you invest your money in forex market. Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. You can not make money just by coming into the market. Another advice is choose your broker wisely.

Money management is extremely important in trading. By far most of individuals slump in trading since they don't take after incredible money management rules. You can't risk more than 2% of your capital. You can take one trade or a couple but total risk should not outperform 2% of your capital.

It is possible to gain experience by completing an online trading course. Because without experience it is not possible to become a professional trader. So online courses can help a lot in developing trading skills.

Only those who have knack of market analysis and well-understand the global politics and economy can better forecast the crypto market.

they always try to bring profit from there without any kind of learning. this is a very disgusting issue .

Forex is a market where you will different currencies in pair to trade. Better strategy, flourished techniques help a trader in this regard. Demo account helps a trader in retaining trading experience.