• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

which things and software are require for trading in Forex??

Maybe which traders trade manually, this condition is applicable for them, but there have so many Forex traders who trades based on trading EA/robot. They need additional help from their trading instruments.

In any case a trader needs to go through a forex school. One must have the basic knowledge of forex market. Then they can try whatever comes to their mind until they find something suitable for themselves.

In any case a trader needs to go through a forex school. One must have the basic knowledge of forex market. Then they can try whatever comes to their mind until they find something suitable for themselves.

Did you mean babypis school? I see, its useful! By the way, only basic is not enough for live trading.

Did you mean babypis school? I see, its useful! By the way, only basic is not enough for live trading.

Yes baby pips. And the school gives a newbie trader a standing ground in this market. They can learn to view the market from different perspective and over time they can find a way to bring positive pips from the market.

Now that you’ve had a little bit of practice with the indicator tools that the MT4 platform provides, it’s time for you to move on to the next stage of your MT4 training.

Now that you’ve had a little bit of practice with the indicator tools that the MT4 platform provides, it’s time for you to move on to the next stage of your MT4 training.

I see, till now mt4 is the number one trading platform although the next version I mean mt5 is available in market.

When starting with Forex, you don’t need to bother too much about technical stuff, because they will be provided by good and legit broker. What you need to take care of is learning and developing good strategy that will provided sustainable profitability over longer period of time

When starting with Forex, you don’t need to bother too much about technical stuff, because they will be provided by good and legit broker. What you need to take care of is learning and developing good strategy that will provided sustainable profitability over longer period of time

Even I think; only default trading tools are enough; but you need to work hard on the fundamental trading analysis.

I find that knowledge on both technical and fundamental analysis is very important to be incorporated in trading strategy. Although short term trading requires more technical, fundamentals can support decision regarding timing of trading

I find that knowledge on both technical and fundamental analysis is very important to be incorporated in trading strategy. Although short term trading requires more technical, fundamentals can support decision regarding timing of trading

Agreed; only technical or fundamental is essential here! No one can make a regular profit here unless having a combo trading skill; that’s the story.

Knowledge and experience are one of requirements to start trading on Forex market. You can get initial knowledge from many online free courses, while you can get initial experience on free demo account. So, I think that each new trader should start from there

Knowledge and experience are one of requirements to start trading on Forex market. You can get initial knowledge from many online free courses, while you can get initial experience on free demo account. So, I think that each new trader should start from there

It’s only for the live trading! But for demo, we can start from zero level; of course, there is no alternative way to make money here without learning!

Under the account of a broker, download mt4 / mt5 from there and place the trade there. But before that, you have to invest. You have to create knowledge and trade.

Forex trading is challenging.
#1 A good broker - Find the brokers in your country and try to assess their reliability.
#2 A PC / Tablet / Mobile phone / Forex VPS with a decent internet connection.
#3 MT4 application
#4 Learn about Forex and what moves the markets

Proper education and strategy are necessary to become a profitable forex trader. Other important things include the right broker and platform.

Foremost things you need before starting forex trading: you must test out things such as the charts, economic indicators, and expert advisors.