• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which pair is good for trading

Usually major currency pairs are good to trade. They are more predictable. But the best pair actually varies individual to individual. For me I only trade GBPUSD. I understand this pair more than other pairs. Trading is all about finding out your trading edge. You have to find out which pairs works best for you. It's a trail and error process. Keep patience and keep going.

For new traders, only one or two pairs as like EURUSD, USDJPY. But if you are a experienced trader, then you can go for exotic for sure.

There is nothing like best pair. It is about in which pair you are comfortable with. You have to find your favourite pairs by observing them. The pair you will understand the most is the best pair for you.

Much better for major pair trading. The movement in Major Pair is very suitable. I usually trade on EUR/USD. The spread of this major pair is also low. And this Major Pair comes with many benefits.

No pair remains the best for all, at all times. I mostly trade in majors, but again, depends on the market situation.

Depending on the type of investment portfolio and market situation, it is possible to choose cardinally different assets and always make profit.

If you are beginner in trading, my personal advice is to start with EURUSD. With this pair you will get all news, technical analysis and information which is necessary to learn well forex trading

i think the broker discussion is a more appropriate place to make sure this answer,
beginners section is just for beginners solution about trading knowledge.

Don’t trade in confusing zones because it is risky for traders. Keep developing your strategies and run market innovation. And make sure whether it is uptrend or downtrend.

Brokers take commissions in the form of spread. Spread lies between ask and bid price and it is the most important aspect to consider in trading, Lowered spread helps a trader earn bigger.

There are hundreds of pairs available in Forex for trading but most of the traders trade in one or two trading pairs. For example I prefer trading in EURUSD pair.