• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which other broker gives $500 bonus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for another broker that gives at least $500 no deposit bonus. I have used up the $500 welcome bonus that Forexchief broker gives. I created a new account just to get it. I need another broker like that to get another. Thanks for your response.

I have applied for many bonuses offered by other brokers, but Forexchief was the easiest to get. FBS was offering $100 at one time, but they never gave me, they asked for verification. I created a new account with Forexchief just to get the $500 bonus, and it was given me to without verification same instant.

Seems like one has to deposit before getting the bonus, correct?
Yes, this new bonus requires deposit. Your deposit will be matched with a bonus up to $500 and you can withdraw profit made from this bonus without having to meet certain lots size requirement like the previous bonus. Withdrawal is quick and instant.

Bonus is not that much important however welcome bonus or no deposit bonus might be essential for new traders for their practice. Broker use this type of bonus to attract novice traders. When I started trading I also looked deposit bonus. But later I realized that deposit bonus is of no use.

Status
Not open for further replies.