• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which news must be follow.

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..

this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.

1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
2.GDP
3.Balance of Trade
4.Unemployment data
5.inflations
6.Retails sales and manufacturing
7.Business confidence
8. consumer confidence

with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips

It is not exactly because in short-term, depending on certain situation, market will decide how much pips of exchange rate should be. GDP is considered as very important and volatility can increase if this indicator releases. However, in my experience, some pair even doesn't move when such indicator releases because market doesn't care about it or already knew it before.

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..

this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.

2.GDP
3.Balance of Trade
4.Unemployment data
5.inflations
7.Business confidence
8. consumer confidence

you have forgotten something very important about the news. The political news may affect the market seriously. I am talking to you from experience. When i was trading , i remember many years ago during britain elections, GBP rises and falls sharply with more than 300 pips in seconds. It even affected USD. Also i remember during usa war the usd started to fall. We have to read the politial events daily.

2.GDP
4.Unemployment data

Should monitor closely

Out of all the economic data you have listed, GDP and unemployment data has the greatest impact on the price of a currency pair. In case of other data, the turbulence in the price of the currency would subside sooner or later. Also, it is better to wait for at least 10 minutes before taking a position when a news of this kind is let out. There are instances where there will be little to no price movement as market has already discounted the news.

I like following economic news a lot. That wouldn't mean it is only those economic news that matters in forex, they are just the high impact. The economic report on major cable and network news is what I use to fundamental analysis and understand how the market will look like.

As per my knowledge and opinion that news is a also a most important part of trading sector so all investers and traders should be follow up with the necessaries news channels beside the all stratigies because its also aware us for trading.

News related to world economy plays vital role in forex therefore traders must refer economic reports. so that one must be updated with whats going on around the world.

High impact news give traders chance to get decent profit. Even in short period of time. In news calender, high impact news mark by red flag color. It could lead the price to movement sharply, and in high range. Require analysis to judge the news impact outcome. Or if traders not convince, better wait till the price settle in movement and then, riding the momentum direction.

No doubt, high impact news is that which influences the market the more. It is like a mover in the market and the reason rates vary. But then, it requires skills for the trader to easily analyze from news and not that which is told easy for a newbie. Economic news is just the most important type of news.

2.GDP
3.Balance of Trade
4.Unemployment data
5.inflations
7.Business confidence
8. consumer confidence

Just check in some forex news site which is the high expected news, based on my own experience Unemployment Data, CPI(inflation), GDP, and NFP(only for US), and sometimes Philly Fed(for US). Interest Rate will always be but i rarely see any change especially if the economy of that country is stable, but when there is change, i am sure there will be long term impact. it even boast to more than 100 pips for about 24 hours only.

Majority traders pay attention with high impact news. And less attracted with small and medium impact news. We can check the calender and usually high impact news mark with red flag. At least that is what I see in forexfactory.com. in other site, the color to mark high impact news probably different.

@kasual : Same here, beacuse high impact news is a big news that become a great indicator for a country economy situation, it will make a lot of trader to move and take an action sooner after the result announced, so that is the best news to follow but medium impact news also fine but never hope of bigger pips movement.

Hi Rafiq

I agree with a lot of the advice here but there's so much to those news releases that needs to be considered. Once you've got yourself setup to trade a news release, assuming you've taken account of all the obvious factors of past performance, main market voice predictions etc and have set your triggers (and ALWAYS set them erring on the side of caution) there are then a load of things to consider at trade time:
- any speeches being made at the same time by finance ministers, bank chiefs, Fed etc
- current economic conditions
- current political events
- daily ranges traded
- current price versus recent trends and events days/weeks prior to news
- any concurrent news data being released - now this is the kicker - with most big releases there are secondary and tertiary lines and revision data which are released at or around the 'main' event. These can mean your triggers get hit on the big result so you fire off your trades, but then the price whips back against you leaving you high and dry....it's very complex and often is better to have lots of technology on your side....home PC and a sole VPS just won't be enough to do this well.

GL

Hi Rafiq

I agree with a lot of the advice here but there's so much to those news releases that needs to be considered. Once you've got yourself setup to trade a news release, assuming you've taken account of all the obvious factors of past performance, main market voice predictions etc and have set your triggers (and ALWAYS set them erring on the side of caution) there are then a load of things to consider at trade time:
- any speeches being made at the same time by finance ministers, bank chiefs, Fed etc
- current economic conditions
- current political events
- daily ranges traded
- current price versus recent trends and events days/weeks prior to news
- any concurrent news data being released - now this is the kicker - with most big releases there are secondary and tertiary lines and revision data which are released at or around the 'main' event. These can mean your triggers get hit on the big result so you fire off your trades, but then the price whips back against you leaving you high and dry....it's very complex and often is better to have lots of technology on your side....home PC and a sole VPS just won't be enough to do this well.

GL
yyeaag . this is some inportant new . currency will be big change in this news report

yyeaag . this is some inportant new . currency will be big change in this news report
In most of the news that TS shared above will give bigger movement, it will be around 30-120 pips for about 2-8 hours after. If the result is really good and there is no other news that will intervene it later, the upward movement will be really big and for longer term too.

It is not also mainly about following news but about understanding the news and it's movement. High impact news produce very high movement and can as well produce more effect on the trader's position. If not well managed, can lead to losses.

We need to understand first the effect of that news in order to follow it. Because if we don't know the effect of that news then theirs no way we can follow that news. That's why its best if we study fundamental analysis to know more about news trading.