• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which leverage ?

from all trading tools leverage is mostly dangerous which contains huge risk , MM is good but it will not works at all times, when trading high leverage and during news , you must have to face unfortunate losses and risk, otherwise no way.

For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:2000 , actually leverage is an important financial tool which always contains risk , so it is better if we avoid using high leverage in real account.

leverage is a very complicated issue in Fx trading , sometimes it bring profit very rapidly , sometimes it causes a great losses and risk in spite of having risk management , but after all its one of the major financial issue in Forex.

High leverage is unnecessary to use! Because, money management is the key! If you are using too much risks in your trading, that means you are going to lose your capital very soon.

i dont think so high leverage contains much risk , if there is any , it is completely with nonsense planing with zero risk management approach , nothing without it.

I don’t see any importance to use more than 1:100 trading leverage! Aggressive trading leverages are always risky! Don’t make overtrading if you want stay here in a long run!

Leverage is a kind of loan which is provided by broker to trader. So, small investor or trader can trade big with leverage facility. However, leverage expose too much risk depends on leverage percentage.

High leverage can cause you astounding losses if you don't use proper risk directing technique. I have seen distinctive traders to lose their account on account of unprotected trading approach with high leverage. High leverage interfaces with us to make colossal trades yet it harms us in change way when we lose our trade. I am utilizing 200:1 leverage.

High leverage is unnecessary to use! Because, money management is the key! If you are using too much risks in your trading, that means you are going to lose your capital very soon.
That’s true. However, small trader need leverage. Otherwise they cannot trade due to margin drawdown.

Leverage is very important for retail traders. It increases our buying power. We can trade with inconsequential capital with the help of leverage. The lead is whether you take high leverage by then reducing the hazard % proportionately. In any case, I figure trader should focus on quality trading. Also, for that perceiving and contorted is basic.

Forex’s decentralization inspires us to trade through a broker. A client-dedicated broker offers all necessary trading facilities like high security of funding.

In trading you need to use narrow trading spread, flexible margin, avoiding trading in volatile market, using micro account and other techniques can help you lengthen your trading profit.

There is a spectacular difference between dedication and drive or interest. Drive your interest in the right direction to reap more profit from forex than expected.

Yes, trading success depends on plan and patience. The more concrete a plan is, the more the amount of return is.Patience helps us gain profit by holding a trade for a long time.

Yes, trading success depends on plan and patience. The more concrete a plan is, the more the amount of return is.Patience helps us gain profit by holding a trade for a long time.
To be able to become a Successful trader in this business we will need to use more Planning.

But the approaches traders adopt as part of their profit maximization plan are wrong so many traders are failure to gain sufficient amount of trading profit.

Extensive market knowledge is essential because it helps traders consider different market aspects while analyzing. Knowledge on how to handle volatility need is needed.

If you are not still profitable in Forex, rectify your trading approach and spend majority of your time on demo trading. Identify your mistakes and work on them.