• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which leverage

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.

I am comfortable with 1:200 trading leverage! This is way, from my early stage of trading I am trading with the exact ratio! I see, few traders are comfortable with high trading leverage but I’m not!

Many options in using leverage, and in theory and risk, using smaller is better, as I use leverage to keep the 1:100, do not let too many open positions

The most powerful leverage offered by the brokers are 1:500 and 1:1000 because the higher the leverage , the higher margin or more traders simultaneously that we can execute. Leverage is a matter of our choice for the risks we will take whether we are good for high risks or not.

Harness the trading power up to 1:500 leverage to boost your trading results in FXB Trading. I also use that leverage for trading. If we can manage it as well as possible, I'm sure we will get maximal result

I think, traders need to select their trading leverage according to their own strategy’s requirement! Such as, I use 1:200 leverage in order to my personal trading strategy.

Smaller leverage to me means avoid too large number of open positions, the reason is that alone, and probably for other traders have their own reasons and it does the rights of traders willing to use any leverage

Of source it is more important to make sure a real money managing plan when it is time to use leverage. But I think you have to also ensure a sufficient trading balance besides money management plan if you want to get maximal result by using leverage.

Choose small leverage provide a great influence as the limited open positions because we know the necessary capital to one position alone is large enough to limit the too the number of orders placed, and this gives a sense of comfortable because the margin is still much left

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.

Leverage builds our buying power. We can trade with inconsequential capital with the help of leverage. The lead is whether you take high leverage by then reducing the hazard % proportionately. In any case, I figure trader should focus on quality trading. Also, for that perceiving and contorted is basic.

Leverage increases our buying power. We can trade with inconsequential capital with the help of leverage. The lead is whether you take high leverage by then reducing the hazard % proportionately. In any case, I figure trader should focus on quality trading. Also, for that perceiving and contorted is basic.

Leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. If you want to make profit very rapidly by using high leverage first of all you have to make sure real risk managing plan , otherwise you can fall a great loss despite of sufficient trading balance.

I think you need a proper plan for your every trade. If you can afford the higher risks then you need to use high leverage but if you do not have enough resources then you need to use small. A good risk/reward ratio for higher capital account is 1:2 and for smaller capital account is 1:3.

High leverage can bring profit instantly if you are able to make proper trading planning with great risk management policy , otherwise you can fall a huge loss by taking high leverage , in this market place by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management approach. So, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

Leverage is the best feature of the forex trading as your broker lends you some money so that you can trade with high volumes. It is a risky but effective tool if you know it properly. I usually prefer the leverage of 1:100 most of the times. Whats your story?

Well I am comfortable with using 1:500 leverage for my trading. I keep my lot size affordable, so losses does not exceed more than I want it to.

I don’t think good brokers offer such an unrealistic leverage to their clients! Only market maker brokers do so! On the other hand, using the high trading leverage is risky!