• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

which leverage best for newcomers ?

i think any kind of beginners level trader should not trade with leverage , because its huge risky approach , but beginners always try to bring good amount of profit by leverage.

Leverage falls into a good offer from the broker. If I trade with good deposits, I need to use 1:50 leverage. This will protect my account. Leverage will prevent me from overtrading. But if I trade with a small deposit. But I have to select more leverage. Because if I select low leverage with a small deposit, it will be very difficult for me to trade.

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.

Not just newbie everyone should use less leverage. As the more leverage you use, the risker it becomes. You can use 1:50 to 1:300 depending on your capital size.

For newbiews, I believe 1:50 leverage is enough. They can increase gradually with the increase in their knowledge and experience.

@ Svelana Loboda I agree with you. I believe leverage can be a risky approach for the newbies in the field of trading. But I personally know a few beginners who have made a good profit using leverage. Still I do not recommend it for amateurs.

For newbiews, I believe 1:50 leverage is enough. They can increase gradually with the increase in their knowledge and experience.
Absolutely, leverage ranging between 1:10 to 1:50 would be good for new traders. I am happy with 30:1 that I’m using with fxview. Playing safe!

i think any kind of beginners level trader should not trade with leverage , because its huge risky approach , but beginners always try to bring good amount of profit by leverage.
Leverage is very important in forex trading. It allows us to trade with a small capital. Even with 1$, one can open trade in some brokers with high leverage. Though it is beneficial but one should be careful to use high leverage.

It depends on so many things. The amount of money he has invested, his trading strategy, plan and risk management policy. All these he needs to consider before choosing leverage.

As a result of high leverage and temperament of this market, forex trading is insecure. That's why traders need to manage their risk. Without risk management, you are making a risky business more insecure.

I would suggest the newcomers to consider the maximum leverage limit to be 100:1 to be really safe. Once you have gained experience and have enough knowledge you can trade with higher ratios.

That would depend upon the trader’s risk appetite and capital. However, new traders should avoid taking higher leverage because it can easily backfire and you can end up blowing your account.